Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. U4 Can't connect

Hello dear ND Team
    I hope you can help me with a problem. I can't connect anymore to U4 online, everytime i try to "install" the online mode it just gets stuck at 70% and the Install time goes crazy and switches from 3 minutes to 3 hours and on and on. I reinstalked the games a couple of times but nothing seems to help. Please help me.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear N. Dog

Ok we never have new update but at least fix etc. aegis pistoles me and my 7 friends have been playing since the game release and we loved it at least fix the pistoles

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you change ranked back to team deathmatch?

We want to play ranked, but king of the hill is not a good game mode. No one is playing, so it takes 10-20 minutes to find a game every time. Team deathmatch just makes sense to be the ranked mode because we can find games quickly. I think more people would return to the game. For now, well stick to private lobbies to enjoy the game.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chapter 20 Glitch/Can't proceed with the story

Ok so in the beginning of chapter 20 you see the ship and then you hear a boom and Nate says that you are getting closer to them. As I swing from a rail to the next platform there is no cutscene and Elena just stands there . I look at other game plays on YouTube and there is supposed to be a cutscene where Sam escapes and you get in a gun fight. Also I restarted the game and the chapter multiple times and get the same result

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. fase 17

Não consigo passar da fase 17! Não aparece a opção “triângulo” pra que eu impulsione Helena para o alto de um morro e, assim, ela jogue a escada pra que eu suba. Isso me impede de continuar o jogo! Por favor, me dêem uma solução! Isso inviabilizou o jogo. Dinheiro jogado fora!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Meu jogo está com problema após a atualização ele fica com a tela preta permanentemente , ou seja ele aparece a propaganda da Sony aí preto.

Meu jogo não está abrindo ele aparece propaganda da Sony e depois fica tela preta, já desinstalei o jogo e instalei novamente..... Mas nada sempre a mesma coisa... Isso comesou depois da última atualização.... Eu jogava este jogo já depois começou este erro uma pela pq eu queria terminar ele...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CE-34878-0

I cant start uncharted 4. It keeps give me this error. CE-34878-0.
    I have the disc, I've tried reinstalling. I tried putting in new hard drive. I reinstalled the operating system. Still doesnt work.

I was wondering if it's possible to trade in my disc for a digital copy. Maybe a digital version will work. This game is the reason I bought a ps4 and it doesnt even work. Please let me know thanks.

1.4gb free.
    Cuh-1115a
    Installed 1hr ago for 4th time

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Survival mode is broken due to no one playing

Since no one plays Survival mode anymore it is way too difficult. The helper AI is useless for most of the time, especially collecting treasures, which makes attaining those last two Survival trophies impossible. Please fix Survival mode to be easier when playing solo.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bug

Hey there naughty dog long time Uncharted player here just reporting an issue that while I was playing Uncharted 4 survival stages I ended up at some point glitching through the map and being stuck there for a period of time

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. problems with chapter 17 . helena stood still at the beginning while she was supposed to move and jump. but nothing happening

problems with chapter 17 . helena stood still at the beginning while she was supposed to move and jump. but nothing happening

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PROBLEMS WITH CHAPTER 17

My PS4 is slim 1TB.
    At the beginning of the chapter 17, Helena stood still. After watching a video of this chapter, I realized that she should go up the stairs and ask Nathan to help him up to a higher location and then roll the stairs to him.
    But nothing happens.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. schlechtester und unfairer multiplayer last of us

völlig neuen multiplayer mit echten servern weltweit. die hostspiele sind ein witz. ständige latenzprobleme.
    bessere charakter steuerung. ich habe das gefühl eine bus zu steuern. weg mit dem itemgegrinde für moltofs und granaten. besseres waffen balancing. so was unfaires habe ich schon lange nicht mehr gespielt. der multiplayer in the last of us ist eintrauriges beispiel von "keine lust und interesse für fair play".
    dann dieser fraktions bestandteil. so kann man nicht frei spielen, sondern immer dieser zwang mit den herrausforderungen.
    ich finde ihr solltet den multiplayer in the last of us streichen.
    ihr seid nicht in der lage einen…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game breaks on chapter 17

I have been playing uncharted 4 for quite some time with no issues until I got to chapter 17. Once I begin the chapter, my game immediately broke. First Elena is frozen with her arms out straight in the water and the only way I could get her to move is to run into her so she'd briefly move then freeze again. Once she got out of the water she started moving fine but then I realized even after pressing triangle to talk to her, both characters were not saying anything. Once we got to the Jeep it was flying…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiplayer game crash

Whenever I click the multiplayer tab my game crashes. I then can’t play uncharted 4 unless I reinstall the game. This is frustrating as I’m only limited to single player.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I I have a BIG PROBLEM

I have a BIG PROBLEM, In chapter 12 in the second optional conversation does not jump, It does not appear, I just need that damn conversation for platinum, please can not be that a conversation can not have the platinum

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I can’t load my game

PS4 pro
    Disk and digital download (I have both and the same issue with both)
    Time since install - less than 24 hrs everything installed
    System Free Space 494.9 GB

Now I’ve updated, tried all of the go arounds and everything you have suggested. I spent money and time on this game. I loved uncharted and the series I’d like to continue playing. I also bought lost legacy but am scared to try it if this is the result.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base