Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Error: Failed to connect to the store server - Vanity Chest Glitch

I encountered a glitched where I can't open the standard vanity chests. It says "please wait" for about a minute and then gives the "error: Failed to connect to the store server. "
    Here's a link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToa_Kg0b60
    Hope this can get fixed!

333 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

379 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue has been resolved with the 1.20 Patch. If you attempted to purchase a Vanity Chest and encountered the error, the Vanity Chest should now be accessible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for helping us track down the problem. If you continue to encounter the issue after installing Patch 1.20, please post your details in the comments. Thank you.

2. Ranked Season 3 rewards not appearing

Ranked Season 3 rewards are not unlocking after patch 1.20. I still do not have the Ranked Disco taunt even though I was gold ranked in season 3 and I have the gold aviators. Please resolve this issue soon and thank you for your time.

241 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

fixed  ·  1388 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Patch 1.18/1.19 - Loading screen after starting application takes long time/does not clear

it takes me like 5 minutes to enter the main menu after installing the new 1.18 patch.
    if i start the game usually nate cover screen pops out 20second watiing time and puf you enter the main menu. but now i have to wait 5minutes with the nate picture on my screen.
    afterwards same amount of time to enter the multiplayer or survival game mode. that connection bar will pop out and it loads for at least 3 minutes

184 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

373 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Classic Map Pack

You should add a dlc map pack that includes fan favorite multiplayer maps from past uncharted titles. Examples(fort, village, temple...)

106 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiplayer Leaderboards display wrong gameplay time

Leader board statistics are bugged. I checked them after completing my first 5 ranked matches. Says I have played ranked matched for over 12 hours, my Score/Min is 9, my Offense Score/Min is 6, and my Support Score/Min is 3.

102 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to Kick players

During multiplayer some players does not participate. All they do is stand in the entire match for to long giving enemy team a free point. Please have a 30 second rule to kicked them out for inactivity.

89 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. UC4 multiplayer level and rank reset. Progress lost. "Error Syncing Player Data"

I was level 82 and 13000 ranked TDM points lost them all after last patch.
    I still have all the weapons, mysticals and sidekicks unlocked (even with all their mods) but the progress bar was reset as well.
    I would like to recover at least my level 82, after spending so much time and money on the game I'm not playing like before because of this.

I already contact ND on twitter and email but no response...

PSN: R_Gi0VANNi
    Disc game
    Wired connection
    Nat Type 2
    Download 20
    Upload 10

82 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

183 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wanted: Disable motion blur

Please provide an option to disable the motion blur filter. I get motion sickness within a few minutes of playing Uncharted 4. I did not have the same problem with Uncharted 1, 2, and 3.

79 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MP starts at the introduction/Progress is lost

My MP is starting at the introduction like it's the first time I'm playing it and I have no idea why.
    I get the MP Bonus Packs 1 & 2 warnings again...
    What's my skill level in MPs question...
    My Trials appears undone but they are done because I tried to do them again to get the relics but I didn't earned the relics...
    The Warm Up Playlist appears again...
    I can't play Ranked TDM unless I play 3 matches...
    That's pretty much it.
    No problems with my progress, I'm level 80, all my custom loadouts and vanity items are…

68 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

100 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your patience. This issue should be resolved on patch 1.17. Please download and apply it after restarting the application.

If you continue to encounter issues, please post your PSN ID and description of the problem below.

10. Progress is lost each time when quitting Multiplayer

Every time i quit Uncharted 4 MP i lose all the exp i gained. All of the weapon exp gone, trails that i completed say that i haven't done them. Items that i brought with relics remain, but everything else gets reset. I love you guys and have supported you for along time plz fix this issue, or better yet give me everything I've earned back. Its really saddening to know that when i log off i lose all my progress.

61 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should now be resolved if you have updated to patch 1.06. You will need to re-unlock any LP or Booster, that became locked as a result of this bug, but should not see them lock again in future.

If you continue to experience lost progress, please provide details below.

11. Graphical Corruption occurs game wide

Fix this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muE3StYWZ8
    Model - 1st six months of launch, Disk, starts as soon as title screen starts. Only this game installed. Tried changing resolution, hdmi cable, reset to defaults, database initialization, system initialization. Plan on returning if there is no response soon. All other games work fine.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

165 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pirate Outfits - Character Customization Ideas

Since Uncharted 4 is a pirate themed adventure, it would be cool to have unlockable pirate outfits/skins for our favorite characters in multiplayer.

Pirate hats, eye patches, scars, peglegs, and hooks. Just to name a few. It would give a little more depth to the customization and it would add a bit of fun to the overall experience.

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Relics and Uncharted Points failed to Appear - Sept 8th

I have not been getting any relics from winning/losing matches or completing challenges. Please fix!
    PSN: Viking_iGamer_US Region: Hong Kong

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should now be resolved. Our apologies for the wait, and thanks for your patience.

If you check your account and are still missing items, please post your PSN ID and description of what is missing below.

14. 39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Banned longer that 24 hours (message is incorrect)

Well, this week me and my friends and another 100 Ranked TDM players were banned from Uncharted 4, It's says 24 hours but actually it's not, It says "Cheating" but i don't think that we ever cheated? Cheating is something like using "Infinite Health" or "Infinite Ammo" or anything has to do with modification... something is happening in Uncharted 2 & 3 but not in Uncharted 4, people shouldn't be banned from multiplayer just because they were using glitches, because glitches are the developer's mistake not the player's mistake, i guess this my last time playing Ranked TDM... I'm pretty…

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

123 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The timer message should now accurately display the length of any bans issued.

If you have been recently banned for exploiting leveling in Ranked play and have reached Gold III or above, you will not be receiving the “Ranked Dab” taunt as a season-end reward.

Your progress will also be removed from the leaderboards.

This is being done to ensure the integrity of the ranked system moving forward.

If you observe players cheating in future, please record a video, and post to this thread.

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:
    1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share…

16. Option to disable uncharted tv its killing the internet

Please make option to disable uncharted tv its killing the internet and the ping abd can't play the multiplayer

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't find a Warm Up match - locked out of MP

Bought the game on release, but have been too busy to play much until recently. I decided to wait until I'd finished the campaign to play the multiplayer (I tried the beta and loved it, along with the past UC MPs). Loaded it up, did the intro, went to join a "Warm Up" match so I could get into an actual match, and nothing. For over an hour. Just endlessly searching for a game in matchmaking.

Since everyone is basically done with warm up as soon as they play their first match, and literally can't after playing 5 rounds of…

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Multiplayer game breaking issues - no respawn after death, invisible players, delay in actions

Everytime I try to play online I either can't find a game or this happens.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxgyGXoQGM

Connection Method: Wired
    Nat Type: Type 2 (Open)
    Download: 139.6 Mbps
    Upload: 5.8 Mbps

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This should now be fixed. Please report below if it continues to occur, and include your download and upload speeds.

Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection

Most users will encounter issues if their upload speed is lower than 1Mbps.

19. Madagascar City out of bounds glitch in Ranked

Found someone able to glitch out of bounds on this map consistently. Link to post about it on Reddit below, included a video and explanation of how I think they were doing it.

https://reddit.com/r/unchartedmultiplayer/comments/4qlklr/video_someone_was_glitching_in_ranked_on/

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pressing L3 when given a view prompt causes camera glitch

When pressing L3 to focus on objects the camera moves to the object but does not stop, it carries on moving and gets stuck. It is impossible to move beyond this point as you cannot see where Nate is going etc.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base