Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Russian localization

Hello NaughtyDog. First of all, i want to say that i am a big fan of yours and your great games, since ps1 and Crash Bandicoot. Played all your games and very excited for Uncharted4: A Thief's End.
I live in Europe, i speak very well Russian Language (my native language) and unfortunate for me, i don't have the possibility to buy Uncharted4 on disc with Russian Voice-Over or Dubbing because these discs are produced only in Russia. This thing is very important for me and i want very much to buy this game on disc (not digital soulless version) on day-one. That's why i decided to create this topic and ask you:
- Is it possible to add different language packs with subtitles and dubbing (including russian language) in psn store as free dlc ? Exactly how CD Projekt did with Witcher 3. That's the example i am talking about https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-language-pack-(ru)/cid=E...

Thank you very much for everything and good luck !
ps: Uncharted 4 GoTY 2016

4 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Fokwoolf88 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • djopt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Naughty Dog I would also appreciate the German language on my cusa04529 what I bought in Slovakia. On my other game the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt I could download the German language pack, could you please ad a download packets for different languages or will you offer me refund for the game? We live in 21 century and it should be possible to download single languages!

Feedback and Knowledge Base