Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

patch 1.13 not downloading on ps4

patch 1.13 is not downloading for me so does anyone else have this issue. i tried fixing it with PlayStation support but they dont know what is wrong and they send me to naughty dog but there number downt work.

2 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SlyPrime1337 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

Hi, sorry you are having trouble.

Can you go to Settings and run an internet connection test? Please report your download and upload speeds.

Did you have patch 1.12 already installed or was patch 1.13 your first update?

If this is the first time you are downloading a patch for Uncharted 4, it will be approximately 8GB in size. If your download speed is 3.6Mbps (and holds steady at that number without other online use) it will take approximately five and a half hours to download.

Our recommendation is to leave it running, and report back if you don’t see progress after that time.

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Glowzinski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just installed the game on my new PS4 Pro.

My speed is like 85mbps.

It installed, then I saw right away, that the download failed.

I've installed like five other games on the system, in the past hour. None of them had a problem installing the updates.

• UmarSaleem15507 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I usually keep it at night , when my connection speed is at its peak , also its a non-shared connection. someone mentioned that i should contact my ISP and ask them to provide me with a static IP , i dont fully understand the concept. would that help ?

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The deleting and reinstalling is probably what your main problem is. You should install it, then allow it to sit while it downloads.

Your connection speed (reported below as 3.6Mbps) is extremely slow.

It is going to take hours to download the patch if you are maximum speed at all times. If there is interference or you start doing something else on your connection, it is going to be even slower.

i have a physical copy , and i keep deleting and restarting it over and over again unfortunately nothing works. The download never goes past the message. I've tried almost everything. deleted the data and reinstalled the game, even deleted save data (backed it up before).

• AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you left it on untouched for 4 days without progress? Or have you attempted to reinstall it over that time?

Also - are you on a disc or digital version of the game? If digital, did you delete it, and attempt to re-download?

Actually its been more than 4 days that i worked through numerous ways to solve this issue but nothing works , the download is always stuck at "Preparing to download ..10%" no matter what type of connection i use.

Help me with this kindly , Thanks

If this is the first time you are downloading a patch for Uncharted 4, it will be approximately 8GB in size. If your download speed is 3.6Mbps (and holds steady at that number without other online use) it will take approximately five and a half hours to download.

Our recommendation is to leave it running, and report back if you don't see progress after that time.

I am having the same issue , i checked my internet connection and here are the results

download - 3.6Mbps
    upload - 1.7Mbps

this is my very first patch

• d6oby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue. No other patches are installed, this is the first?

Feedback and Knowledge Base