Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

MAKE A JAK AND DAXTER 4 for ps4! Please your fans want it, you did ratchet and clank, you should really do JAk and DAXTER, don't disappoint

MAKE A NEW JAK AND DAXTER!!!!

8 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

matthew91611 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • powerful320mars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make a continued game of jak and daxter. there are so many ways that this game can come back and be very entertaining. yes some characters are heavyily involved, but there are msny ways it can be succesful. ex. exploring another world created from the precursors, have the precursors come back and ask jak for help since the dark makers are increasing there attacks etc.. so many oppurtunitys that will flurish. so please make a new jak and daxter.

• battleshipman56 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please make a Jak & Daxter 4, so i can relive my childhood on ps4 instead of the good old ps2 & ps3

• Skadoosche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would just like to add that the fans understand that you feel like you would be doing a disservice to the game franchise, but if you took your time and make it your own it would be great. You have so many great games out there and there style of game would take Jak and Daxter to the next level. It would be edgy to say the least but well worth it in the end.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When i was young these games made my childhood and i have even got them back and started playung again on ps2 but now i want my son to have the same amount of fun as it did so i think they should remaster 1-3 and then go for 4 on the ps4

Feedback and Knowledge Base