Patch 1.18/1.19 - Loading screen after starting application takes long time/does not clear
it takes me like 5 minutes to enter the main menu after installing the new 1.18 patch.
if i start the game usually nate cover screen pops out 20second watiing time and puf you enter the main menu. but now i have to wait 5minutes with the nate picture on my screen.
afterwards same amount of time to enter the multiplayer or survival game mode. that connection bar will pop out and it loads for at least 3 minutes
This should now be resolved. Please post below if still occurring.
I'm up to chapter 11 and it won't let me continue, just sits on the loading screen saying 0:00
Disc or Digital: Disc
Region you are in: US
PSN ID: DevilEyedAngel
Current size of Install:60
If you were last in SP or in MP before this issue occurred.SP
Seriously disappointed in how many issues Uncharted 4 has! N.D. you really need to fix it!! I am a very big fan of this series of games but when I cant even play past a set level without it crashing...thats a huge issues for me! ~DevilEyedAngel
I have a white PS4 and when I start uncharted 4 it shows the naughty dog logo and the its a black screen
I just got the game, I have not been able to play a single second of the game because of this issue.
Disc or Digital: disc
Region you are in USA
PSN ID: Elmskel
Current size of Install: 63.34GB
If you were last in SP or in MP before this issue occurred. nor sp or mp. Game had not load once since I got it. This is frustrating.
Same problem here, black screen efter ND logo, using a PS4 Pro.
there is a problem with the 1.32 update. I bought a brand new ps4 pro. So I put in the disc started the game and after just a few minutes I could play the first chapter. So far so good. But when I installed the 1.32 update the won't get the the main menue. Right after the naughty dog logo has been display, the TV remains black. No sound no nothing.
ps4 pro is european version
game is US disc version.
Stuck on black screen after the naughty dog logo appeared. Just recently updated the game also.
most recent update is not working. i’m stuck with a black screen after the naughty dog logo appears. been sitting like this over 20mins
Game keeps crashing when I’m connecting to multiplayer at the loading screen when the connecting bar almost full.
Patch version 1.31 isn’t working.
Not working it takes like 12 minutes to load a save Uncharted 4
Having issues with disc version of U4 even after updating all patches and installing game the time remaining bar does not go down it increases time??? For example if its at 6: 00 it goes up to 6: 01.. 6: 02 and so forth what the heck??
I bought this game yesterday and i cant believe that still doesnt fix it out. I get in on a challenge and seconds later the screen get frozen, Please help me.
I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
the game won't start. I get the cover shot of Nathan in the woods, I get close up shots of Rafe and Nadine, I get "Sony presents" and the "Naughty Dog" logo, and then nothing. Just a black screen. I've waited up to ten minutes, the game doesn't start, I deleted the game and re-install it with full updates, NOTHING PLZ HELP
I purchased Uncharted The Lost Legacy & I can't play online freely every time I use a sidekick it will freeze and force close application please update
My Uncharted 4 disc still does not work I have done every method that could help but nothing
I've been having the same problems spoken about here, mainly it freezes on the black screen and won't go any further.
After trying all the work arounds suggested here and elsewhere, I found one that worked for me, hopefully it can help some of you guys n gals get your game going.
Keep in mind that this is for the physical copy, don't think this is of any help to people with a digital copy!
1. If you have it installed then delete the Uncharted 4 app. Also delete your saves, BUT make sure you have them uploaded in your online storage.
2. Disconnect from the internet and reinstall the game from disc. By doing this you don't let the game pull the 1.25 update whilst installing.
3. Re-download your saves, but don't download the save that says 'Profile', just download actual game saves.
4. Now the game should start up no problem, on version 1.0, and your saves will work. At this point choose to load any chapter. It will ask you to save which you should do in a new save. When the chapter starts immediately save your game again.
5. Now turn your internet back on and download the update for the game. At this point I put my console in rest mode to let it download in the background whilst the game was still active. This could take a while depending on your internet speeds.
6. Once the download is done it tells you you have to shut the game to install the update. I was probably being over cautious but I saved my game again at this point, overwriting the save I had made earlier. Now you want to close the game, let it install the update and immediately start it up again.
7. If all goes well your game should now start with no problems, with the newest update installed, and with your saves intact.
You can't do this with a digital copy because I think it includes the update in the game download file?! I can't be sure though!
By using the method outlined above you should be able to play the game. I can't explain why this works, i feel it has something to do with the date the profile was created and the date of the saves, I can't be sure though!
Good luck everyone!
Its still not fixed.ND pls fix this.
This is still not fixed I have reinstalled my game 4 times and the initial update patch 1.25 and get the black screen every single time I start the game up all I want to do is just play multiplayer this is incredible frustrating that this is not fixed I cannot play my game at all