Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Didn't receive challenge relics

I did a challenge yesterday (use staff of Ayer 15 times) for 520 relics(VIP) and I did not receive the relics, I finished this challenge almost 24 hours ago and I just got back from work to see if I got them from a delay and I did not. I always got my relics from challenges before and this is the first time it has happened so I'm going to assume it was random.
If I could be reimbursed for the challenge I competed it would be appreciated.
My psn is "Tinklepaugh" by the way.

8 votes
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tinklepaugh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Patchy272 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have experienced the same today. I completed the challenge to down 11 enemies with the RPG and did not get my 630(VIP) relics :( I have experienced this once before and my observation is, that you don't get the relics, if you complete the challenge, while a new challenge of the day is 'unlocked' because this was the case both times. Hope this helps to fix the bug. My PSN-ID is: Patchy272

• TitillatingTuna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this is a bit of a late response, but I completed the same challenge today (use staff of ayar manco 15 times) for 630 relics and did not receive any relics upon completion either. Makes me wonder whether that particular challenge is glitched. It's the first time this has happened to me as well.

Also worth noting that it was the only challenge available to me at the time. The other two challenge slots were empty.

As Tinklepaugh has stated, if it's possible to be reimbursed I'd greatly appreciate it as well!

PSN ID is TitillatingTuna

Feedback and Knowledge Base