Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Ask naughty dog to allow skin changes on Hero Weapons

ever noticed how the skin on your hero weapons don't change, they just stay the same right, no matter what skin you use? well that is because you can't change the color on your hero weapons, only the ones with one weapon mod or normal weapons. I want Naughty Dog to change this. i see people who have bought the skins and can't use them on hero weapons in Multiplayer, thats dumb. please people vote this post so naughty dog can change this ridiculous skin limitation.

5 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mikellangolo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • truly38 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with you. I bought lots of hero weapons with coins and in my first game I was really upset because of their skin. I hope they will see this, because I was really excited and ready to spend more coins on it.

• drohn88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Такая же хуйня. Опять кинули получается. Поздравляю, у вас самый стремный сезон. Нахера мне расскрасска под оружие если ч ее использовать не могу
    Нати, ау!

• HeadVox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right. What if I use ONLY hero weapon and I want to personalise it and BUY f*cking coins to unlock new colors for example (not really). Dumbass limitation..................................

Feedback and Knowledge Base