Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Can't open vanity chests + possible improvements

Hi,
my problem is that I can't open any vanity chests. I still have around 40 items to unlock when I inspect the chest, however, I get a message saying 'cannot connect to the store server' when attempting to open a vanity chest. I don't understand this as I am able to open the other chests (DLC vanity chest, Hero weapon chest, etc.)

I also have a few suggestions that could possibly improve this magnificent game:

1. The ability to copy your class. There are many classes of mine which are quite similar, but the process of editing it can be quite time consuming, especially when you are in matchmaking and don't have enough time to start a complete new class from scratch.

2. I was very pleased when I saw that cinema mode was added to this beautiful game, but it would be even better to show off small clips of my awesomeness to my friends when they can see my health, to exaggerate and bring the moment with more amazement. Another problem with cinema mode is that, when I am the bad guys, eg, Nadine Ross The Boss, or Rafe The Snake, my teammates are shown are red which can be quite confusing, this also happens with the sidekicks.

3. It would be quite cool to see how many medals I have collected over my game time in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, so an accolades/barracks page would be quite cool to record my 'Rampant' medals.

4. Another issue I have with this game is the leaderboards, I don't think it scores very well, e.g I have over 11 days gametime on multiplayer but someone with only 0.14hrs can still be ahead of me due to an anomalous performance. This is definitely my biggest problem, it isn't fair.

5. Another major improvement would be to show the map whist choosing your loadout, I feel like this is a no-brainer. I have certain loadouts for certain maps, so it is annoying to sometimes change loadouts during a game.

6. In the map Auction House, a lot of the time when I enter the hallway in the middle of the map, my game goes silent. I can't hear my bullets or my characters. I am not the only one experiencing this.

7. In addition, Pirate Colony also has a glitch. It has happened to me a couple times and i recorded the clip in cinema mode. When i jump out to go the bottom to collect the treasure in TDM, on the lower deck, I randomly die.

8. Please add an extra loadout point to the loadouts, it has been stuck on 26 loadout points since the game came out but since all of the recent amazing updates, with wonderful items added, it has made decision making very difficult. The extra loadout point would help me amazingly.

9. Finally, one that has been bothering me for some time is the gameplay on Uncharted TV, they were very good clips however, Uncharted TV hasn't been updated for the past couple months and it feels like I am watching the same thing over and over and over again. I'll send you lot some beautiful gameplay, drop me the email to send to.

These 9 listed were improvements/suggestions for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, I hope this list is seen and responded to/ action has been taken. Please reply.

Also, would be possible to receive some free relic/ uncharted points, seeing as I have made so many valid points, please?

This is the best game ever, and has the best multiplayer, and Elena looks beautiful. Shout me out on your next live stream WaLeEd007 (PSN), I'll be watching and let me join you on your livestream please, I'll merk you lot.

A big fan,
Waleed Ullah

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

WaLeEd007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
solved  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

Thank your for your detailed notes and feedback. We will review.

You can submit your Uncharted TV clips here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Uncharted-TV-Submissions-are-OPEN/td-p/45788916

We would love to have them!

For your vanity chest issue, please refer to this thread for updates. We are working on a fix.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/17454238-error-failed-to-connect-to-the-store-server-van#/comments

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base