Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

Ban for 999 Days?

Dear Naughty Dog employee,

On Saturday, February 2, three of my friends and I have been banned for 999 days. We are shocked by your decision and heavy punishment, we are still in disbelief. We believe that none of these violations were committed by us. So that is why we writing ND with some arguments in the hope that ND will look at our case and give up the ban.

My friends and i play command a lot, very well, agressive and hard. We encounter a lot of hate speeches and unsportsmanlike behavior off other players on daily bases. We believe that there are a lot off players that dont like us, report us a lot at ND off cheating. We believe that the evidence video that was sent in off cheating is tampered with and fake. We don't deny that we sometimes react to hate speeches, and show unsportsmanlike behavior. We can not think off other violation then this. The ban off 999 days is out of proportion and harsh in any way, feels like murdering years off gametime and cosmetics achievements we ever gain, this hurts.

ND, we ask you to look at the case again, lift up the ban or less ban days if you see fits. Please give us some feedback so we can have some peace of mind. We still love and intend to play UC4 for a long time, so loyal are we to the game.

Regards,

DivXviD_NL

My fiends that have ban to:
meli7101991
Padroni1
FORZA_gQ8

18 votes
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DivXviD_NL shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dAmN93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Naughty Dog,

i play a lot of matches with them in uncharted4. We may be a to good group and that‘s the reason why many other players share the hate with us, but a ban should be on facts and i know that you don‘t have any fact that declares cheating or anything.
    So i would say un-ban them because they didn‘t do anything wrong

Best regards
    dAmN93

Feedback and Knowledge Base