Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

I am totally impressed with Uncharted 4, truly this game is a mindblowing and truly masterpiece:)

Thanks for creating such a mindblowing Uncharted 4 game. I am really enjoying each and every bit and moment of it. You guys have proved once again that you are pioneers in gaming. I have all the previous uncharted 1, 2, and 2 game as well as Last of us and I must say to you that those are masterpiece as well. NaughtyDog team is god gift for us players who sees that players are satisfied with topmost gaming experience both grahically and game wise. I am really impressed by how much the team has put time and hard work and efforts in making this Uncharted 4 into reality. Developers have put each and every minute detail in making this game more realistic. Now I cant wait to put my hands on Last of Us 2. Next month I will be buying uncharted Lost Legacy for sure. God bless NaughtyDog team and developers. You guys are praiseworthy.:)

1 vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AshishR_25041979 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base