Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Found Levitating Grenade

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/TearsOfPhoenix/Grenade%20Glitch.jpg
    chapter 10, The Twelve Towers, I cam across a levitating grenade!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Graphical Corruption occurs game wide

Fix this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muE3StYWZ8
    Model - 1st six months of launch, Disk, starts as soon as title screen starts. Only this game installed. Tried changing resolution, hdmi cable, reset to defaults, database initialization, system initialization. Plan on returning if there is no response soon. All other games work fine.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

165 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wanted: Disable motion blur

Please provide an option to disable the motion blur filter. I get motion sickness within a few minutes of playing Uncharted 4. I did not have the same problem with Uncharted 1, 2, and 3.

79 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pressing L3 when given a view prompt causes camera glitch

When pressing L3 to focus on objects the camera moves to the object but does not stop, it carries on moving and gets stuck. It is impossible to move beyond this point as you cannot see where Nate is going etc.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base