Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Patch 1.18 is not 3GB but 12??

Went to download the patch and it's 12GB instead of 3GB.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Explorer Pack not Downloading

I've just purchased the Explorer Pack DLC and it's not downloading. It says purchased, but I have no 3200 points.

57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

401 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please be aware that the Triple Pack and Explorer Pack are different bundles.

The Explorer Pack is a new bundle that contains 3200 Uncharted Points and the future single player DLC.

Owners of the Triple Pack (included with Digital Deluxe, and purchasable separately) will only receive items, not Uncharted points.

PSN has given us confirmation that they’ve finished fixing the affected accounts, and players who bought the Explorer Pack but didn’t get the points will correctly receive 3200 UP on their next login to multiplayer.

We’re very sorry it took so long! To make up for the delay, we’ve also credited the affected players who had to wait for their UP with a gift of 5000 relics.

We believe this problem is resolved, but please post your PSN ID and location if you are still encountering this issue.

3. uncharted 4 stucked on multiplayer installing

I format my PS4 two days ago and when i tried to play Uncharted 4 multiplayer after donwloaded the latest update it said ( Multiplayer is still installing) and i have the game as CD.
    stuck on installing at 54.11% since yesterday, time remaining 99:59:59.
    and i tried to delete the date and re download it again and still i have the same things.
    I played the game before normally, its just happened after i formated my HDD in PS4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The Multiplayer portion of Uncharted 4 is entirely digital and has to be downloaded as a patch.

When you formatted your hard drive you deleted it, and so will need to download it again.

The amount of time remaining will depend on your connection speed. If you go to Settings and run an internet connection test, it will tell you your download speed. From your description, it sounds like your connection went down when the game reached 54%.

Please let us know if you are continuing to experience this issue.

4. As I am typing this, mine is just stuck on the picture of Nate with the gun with a little timer in the bottom right corner that says "0:00 r

As I am typing this, mine is just stuck on the picture of Nate with the gun with a little timer in the bottom right corner that says "0:00 remaining" and nothing is happening. It's just sitting like that. So annoying...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

solved  ·  4 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong disc error, can't load save files

PS4 Model: PS4-800
    Disk
    Time Since Install: Less than an hour
    System Free Space: 160GB

I rented the game from a REDBOX, played hours, then decided to buy the game from amazon.com. When I put the amazon version disc in it shows up as a seperate box to launch the game (there's two icons), and the new icon from the amazon version doesn't recognize my saves! When I try to launch the old icon I get an error: "The wrong disc is inserted". The two games have slightly different titles to them, notice the placement of the trademark symbol.

AMAZON.COM …

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This behavior is a result of using two different regional versions of the game. The original version that you played from REDBOX is the US regional disc, and the version you received from Amazon is the European version.

Unfortunately, the save data is not compatible between different regional versions of the game. In order to recover your saved data from the US version of the game, you will require a US disc or digital install.

You can attempt to purchase the US disc version from another retailer or you can also purchase the US digital version of the game from the PSN Store if you have a US PSN account. By purchasing from the US PSN Store, you will install the US version of the game, and the save data will be compatible at that point. We hope this information is helpful.

6. Download Additional Language

Olá, peço sua atenção por um breve momento:
    Sou fã de uncharted desde o Playstation 3, e moro no Brasil.
    Quando joguei pela primeira vez o game, ele tinha a opção Português/Portugal (pt-pt) no qual eu amei e fez com que eu platinasse o jogo, na época foi muito épico e marcou a minha vida!
    Quando saiu o 2 e eu comprei, fiquei tenso pois não tinha mais o idioma de portugal. Corri para sites de leilões europeus e consegui adquirir 2 games, 1 deles não tinha o idioma que eu desejava, mas o outro tinha. Foi só alegria!!
    No…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The languages are part of the disc and cannot be altered via download.

The PT-PT version is only on one of the European discs (there are 3)

Look along the top right edge of the disc, and you’ll need to find one that has CUSA-0918 as the final numbers.

Unfortunately it only appears on the discs and not the packaging.

The digital versions only contain the languages for the region you are currently in.

7. Split-Screen

Please make a split-screen mod because me and my father want to play coop in missions and on the campaign

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base