Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

31 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There are generally two reasons this would fail:

1) You are behind a firewall or proxy which is restricting you from connecting out to the ports 6400-6429.

2) The Amazon servers we use are blocking your ISP or IP.

You can’t check Amazon’s blacklist directly but you can check indirectly whether other services have blacklisted your IP, which is usually a good indicator.

http://whatismyip.com/ will provide your gateway IP address, and then put that address into

http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx .

2. I'm Banned Injustly FOREVER

The personal who is in charge of banning is a incompetent and i demand an apology , it turn out that he has mistaken my id for a letter, LaCajaDeSnake its my real id, and the hater troll hacker lag switcher used laCajaDeSnake without capital starter letter , so by a letter, the incompetent is wrong , i demand an apology , here the evidence;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJLpvciheIk

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Leidayane789 and Curse_Soul use lag switch ban them

Leidayane789 and Curse_Soul use lag switch ban them in uncharted 4 MP

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lllllalalalala is Cheater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI4VqG3B9Ao#action=share

This person Lllllalalalala is cheating. Also I met a lot player who cheat in multiplayer such as aiming bot, rapid fire mod and rag switch. Most of them are from latin america.

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ranked season 4 reward not received

I achieved gold in season 4 and did not receive my season 4 reward which is the 'Ranked Huzzah!' season 4 reward. It said that I only achieved silver 1 which is not true as I made it to gold just before the season ended. Please help fix this issue as I was looking forward to that taunt in my customization.

My PSN ID is: imortal-111
    Thankyou.

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unlimited Cintamani Stone Glitch

I just posted an"idea", buy l don't know if it went through... Anyway, I found a Cintamani Stone Glitch, and l, SSP _Styles, uploaded it to my Youtube channel. Go to Youtube and search my tag, SSP _Styles, and look for a video entitled: Uncharted 4 | Cintamani Stone Glitch For ND . It goes through everything you need to do in the description of that video. This is merely a glitch, NOT A HACK. Thanks, and cheers.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your reports. We will work on a fix for this issue.

Anyone reported using this glitch in gameplay will likely be temporarily suspended.

Please feel free to report cheaters here:
    http://feedback.naughtydog.com/knowledgebase/articles/920271-uncharted-4-multiplayer-how-to-report-suspected-c

Please follow the below steps to easily upload a video from your PS4 to Youtube:

1. Go to PS4 Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Link with Other Services
    2. Select Youtube
    3. Sign into (or create) a Youtube Account
    4. After completing the sign in process, return to the PS4 menu and launch Uncharted 4
    5. Play until you experience cheating.
    6. Press the Share Button on your controller and select Upload Video Clip
    7. Go to the Uncharted 4 folder
    8. Select the top video
    9. Select Youtube
    10. Fill out any on screen fields you desire and press Share button at the bottom
    11. Copy and Paste the URL of your Youtube video…

9. i can't play as a hero (survival)

i can't play as a hero, doesen't matter what i do, on survival mode i can only play as a villian

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Connection to the store center failed" - Lost Relics!

I lost 2000 relics because I wanted to buy and then came the above mentioned message.

The relics were still charged to me although the purchase was not successful!

What a nuisance! Please give me my relics back!

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can't open vanity chests + possible improvements

Hi,
    my problem is that I can't open any vanity chests. I still have around 40 items to unlock when I inspect the chest, however, I get a message saying 'cannot connect to the store server' when attempting to open a vanity chest. I don't understand this as I am able to open the other chests (DLC vanity chest, Hero weapon chest, etc.)

I also have a few suggestions that could possibly improve this magnificent game:

1. The ability to copy your class. There are many classes of mine which are quite similar, but the process of editing it can…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank your for your detailed notes and feedback. We will review.

You can submit your Uncharted TV clips here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Uncharted-TV-Submissions-are-OPEN/td-p/45788916

We would love to have them!

For your vanity chest issue, please refer to this thread for updates. We are working on a fix.

http://feedback.naughtydog.com/forums/363840-uncharted-4/suggestions/17454238-error-failed-to-connect-to-the-store-server-van#/comments

12. Bug with climbing up after being revived

Wired
    Type 2
    Download about 50
    Upload about 15

I noticed that if your try to climb a small object just after being revived, you will do so at a much slower rate, which can make you extremely vulnerable to the enemy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=Lb59gxx57u8

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Broken Ranked Reward System (Season 3)

Naughty Dog, I don't understand why you would merge my thread with an old one that describes a totally different issue and is so old that no one even cares to look at.

First of all, this thread is unique in that it addresses the ranked point distribution reward at the end of each match. I think it's fair to make a thread solely dedicated to it.

So here it is again, " "

Ranked matches are very frustrating for solo players simply because the bonus point system is just not good enough.
    As you can see in this video…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Your thread was merged into the Solo player issues thread for easier design review. We recognize that disparate issues are included in the single thread.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and providing a video with detail.

15. Multiplayer problems

I was playing multiplayer when suddenly someone kill me and the game never give me a respawn, just show me how I die and just kick me out of the game because of inactivity, and then the second game after that issue, i was just walking and I climb a barrier and I appear under the map and put me that I kill myself
    What's happening with the multiplayer
    And also
    It takes too long to find a game when is a rank game

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1) From the Customization menu in Survival or Multiplayer
    2) Select a character
    3) Highlight an Unlocked Skin
    4) Press triangle

You can now view all the separate colors that you have unlocked for each skin.

17. HDR Bug - Options button / Pause Menu Loss of Functionality

if you select ranked from the menu and HDR is turned on, it will not let you leave matchmaking, even if no players are found. with hdr off, it's fine.
    Also, since 1.15.41 I can not pause the game. This occurs in both single and multiplayer with hdr on or off and is constant. I've closed the game n reopened it and the issue is still there.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Important: Please ban gamer "Zombifute" - A clown in the rankmatch who shoots at his own team members and trolls and sabotages whole match!

Please ban him immediately. THIS WAS RANK MATCH!
    Gamer "Zombifute" destroyed everything.

He was consciously destroying everything by shooting at the match through his own team members, dancing while we were trying to fight and all confused.

The score was balanced at the beginning, but he sabotaged the whole match with his attacks on his own members, so that the opponents naturally had to win.

A terrible troll that has lost nothing in TEAM death! Watch the whole videos and his recurring attacks! Please lock him immediately so he can not disturb other gamers. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLE-jFYrs0&feature=em-upload_owner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA9K-JaSfWk&feature=em-upload_owner

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HUGE issue in Ranked Team Deathmatch: I NEED HELP

In the last two days, something went wrong for me in Ranked Team Deathmatch. The matchmaking algorithm keeps making me join unbalanced matches and I see the message "the enemy team is favored to win" every time. I mean it: EVERY TIME.
    I was Diamond III with 80 pts and now, after 20 losses streak (no kidding) for this reason, I went down to Platinum II. I really need help.

I don't know how to fix this. It is not a matter of luck. In fact, when I try to play with some friends in a party, the issue occurs…

24 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Failed to Download Latest Live Data - Cannot play Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

Can't connect to multiplayer ever since the bounty hunter update. Whenever I try to get online it gives me an error code "failed to download latest live data" please help I'm going to lose relic points if I can't get on tonight.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you haven’t already please restart the application.

If you could provide your up and down speeds after running an internet connection test, we would appreciate it.

If you have a bridged modem you could try connecting your LAN cable directly into your modem.

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base