Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The skins in story mode do not work, it resets the checkpoint, but its still the same main character.

The checkpoint will reset, but thats about it. Drake stays the same.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiplayer ps4 sleep mode bug

If you put the ps4 system into sleep mode with uncharted 4 running then the next time you play connecting to the multiplayer server will fail. Sometimes it will work on the second attempt and sometimes it requires the game to be closed and restarted. This issue occurs even if you are in the single player campaign when you put the system to sleep.

It's not a huge issue but it's annoying because you have to wait for the whole "connecting" bar to fill before it tells you it failed to connect.

I'm playing on a fully installed download copy…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modo Cooperativo

para cuando el modo cooperativo como en las anteriores sagas? las misiones por oleadas, las misiones cooperativas ? se echa de menos eso recordemos que para lo que hay ahora en multijugador ya esta el Call of duty o el battlefield acordaros que es uncharted no perdais la esencia...

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Singleplayer Points Glitch

Beat the game on crushing on 5-17-16, I believe. I've also collected all treasures, notes, journal entries, and optional conversations. When I went back to the main menu to trophy hunt under chapter select it's showing all treasures collected for each level but 0s for all of the others. Thinking it was a visual glitch, I loaded up a map and attempted to purchase some of the weapons and game modifiers. Unfortunately, it shows that I only acquired 10 points which is barely enough for a modifier. My PSN ID is Bat0108man for clarify on the earned trophies. If there…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Framerate

Hello.
    Congrats for this awesome game ! Nice job ND !
    Can you try to fix the framerate drops in chapter 12, specially when Nate's swimming close to the galleon wreck , or a little further in a cave behind the hall where old store are located for example.
    Thank you

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cassie

Continuing uncharted. I played thru uncharted 4 two times so far. Reading the news articles in the epilogue and see Cassie on the cover of adventure. Taking on the family adventures. I hope u continue making uncharted with Cassie as the new lead. I would play it in a heart beat.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Camera stuck in mansion

During the flashback scene in thevmansion while searching for Drake's mother's notes, the camera gets stuck, not allowing control with the R stick, and you lose track of the player if you walk out of frame. Seems to occur after searching the locked doors on the upper floor.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Waterfall glitch on River

There is a glitch on river when i am pressing the O button when diving below the small waterfall, i fall out of the map.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. RPG accuracy and blast radius is HORRIBLE! I've had the reticle free of obstruction and still hit corners please fix!

RPG accuracy and blast radius is HORRIBLE! I've had the reticle free of obstruction and still hit corners please fix

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mutiplayer sucks

game is good mutiplayer sucks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. UNCHARTED COLLECTION BUG

I want to report a bug on Uncharted collection and I could´t find the link where I can leave my comment, so sorry if i´m bothering you.

This bug happens when you are playing "Uncharted 3 drake´s deception" on chapter 8 "the cytadel".

When you are at the first encounter with your enemies (when they are waiting for you to enter from the bridge), if you kill the agent on the lower floor next to the column by falling on him with "square", the column will absorve you and you will have to restart on checkpoint to get out

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Highlight the parties

Highlight the players in the same party in uncharted 4 multiplayers so the other players know who's in party and who is not , like uncharted

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. multiple issues

1. The first issue I discovered occurs in both single play and multiplayer modes. The controller starts bugging out at random times, usually during a firefight . It's the joysticks. They seem to have a mind of their own,drifting out of center, but usually resolves itself after a minute or so. This is the only game where this happens. Sometimes even if I go to the ps menu during one of these incidents there will be controller lag in the menu. Only when I close the app then will it go back to normal. I've read other people have the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Low volume from headset connected to controller

Even on midnight setting, headset volume is low when playing uncharted 4. I don't face this issue with other games/videos. I also don't face this issue when playing the game using my surround sound system. The volume is set to maximum in-game and on ps menu.

PS4 model: CUH-1115a
    Disk-based

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. if you happen to get enough money to purchase something whenever inside the staff trial just as the timer is ending it will freeze the game

if you happen to get enough money to purchase something whenever inside the staff trial just as the timer is ending it will freeze the game and you must go and close application and restart.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get disconnected from multiplayer when starting certain trials.

I just went to start a trial on crushing and it froze and threw me out of the multiplayer. This is the third time this is happened since launch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hangman's Bullet not popping

farmed over 100 kills on rope nd it still doesnt pop.Are there any specific conditions plz help

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Window glitch

Fantastic game!! Discovered a minor 'glitch' where the player can get stuck on a window: https://vimeo.com/166761489 I assume it's just a simple collision issue.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base