Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. LAG SWITHERS knowing to everyone: kenko-_-strong,NATY-LEGEND-25,andres0813942 PLS,JUST BAN THEM FOREVER! Video proof included.

LAG SWITHERS: kenko--strong, NATY-LEGEND-25, andres0813942, BLACKDRAGON-_-X, VENITOCALO, XTREMEOGANSTA, Creolhatiangirl.
    First three of them you could find in this video proof: https://youtu.be/FUdgFrv-eU4

12 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No ranked reward in season

I did not get a diamond cap this season ,I have a diamond rank now
    My psn id ... iam_Sergius

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiplayer connection issue

I am unable to play online content (multiplayer & survival mode) although i have a valid PS Plus account and a stable internet connection.

I also tried to uninstall and reinstall it again and the issue still exists.

The issue occurs after clicking on the multiplayer button, a progress bar shows connecting ..., then a message shows "An errror has occured in the following application (CE-34878-0).

I haven't faced this issue before an i used to play multiplayer mode on my previous ps plus account on the same ps4 console.

Please help.

Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted 4 blurry ghosting on character's faces

For the past couple of weeks, I have noticed an issue in the game. During chapter 15-16 I noticed a lot of ghosting or some sort of jaggy after effect on characters face and edges. It was not on original game. I deleted the patch and played on v1.00 via game disk and it wasn't there. It happens in only in cutscenes. And at the cliffside cut scene, we can see a TON of ghosting on Rafe's and Sam's face. Its really distracting and that shaky blurring is most probably added by the patches. I can share screenshots and footage…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Language

I was wondering if i buy uncharted 4 off the ps4 store on an American account will i get the turkish language option?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Проблема с комплектом предзаказа The Last of Us 2 Deluxe Edition.

28.01.20 сделал предзаказ The Last of Us 2 Deluxe Edition на PS4 Fat. В предзаказа обещали динамическую тему и аватары для PSN . Ничего из этого я не получил. Контент доступен платно в магазине PS Store. В чем проблема

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multiplayer ranked season 28 has no rewards!

If ranked season 28 is supposed to have season 19 rewards as it was rolling over many times before, it has failed to do that this time around. My friend has made it to gold rank in this season 28 and has been not rewarded with anything. Multip-layer ranked rewards for Uncharted 4 needs to be updated ASAP or nobody will get rewarded ever again. Please at least fix this. If you don't fix this, I may never want to buy a Naughty Dog game again as they continuously neglect updating their online games for normal functioning.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted 4 (Jogo Online / Multiplayer)

Ola
    Não consigo jogar online, aparece a mensagem, erro ao inicializar o gerenciador de partida, isso apenas na minha internet, fiz o teste na internet de um vizinho e deu certo, ja configurei o melhor DNS, MTU, todas as portas abertas, configuração a cabo e nada.

Hello
    I can not play online, the message appears, error initializing the boot loader, this only on my internet, I did a neighbor's internet test and it worked, already configured the best DNS, MTU, all open ports, configuration a cable and nothing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Network error unable to download config file

I am playing UC4 MP for the last 5 yrs, on 18.01.2019, I got a new console, I downloaded the game and tried to login to MP, but unable to download config file error comes up, anyways I tried many times later, I logged in once, played a few games then from 19.01.2019, same error, I am unable to login. I am using the same ISP as in my old console.

PS4 Model - Slim PS4 061
    Digital download
    Time since install - 72 hrs
    System Free Space - 872 GB
    Connection Method - Wifi
    Nat Type - 2
    Connection…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ranked rewards removed

You no longer get ranked rewards in ranked. Is this a bug, or did you devs mean to do this?

Also: Please bring back ranked TDM. Ranked KOTH is very fun and competitive but rankes TDM should be an additional option.

Thank you!

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. ND Fix the cheating problems

ND you need to stop cheaters from using modded controllers, speed mods and lag switching. It ruins the fun and no wonder the players are decreasing due lack of pride of updates. You literally made this multiplayer like all of the other previous games a paradise for cheaters. A few players was using speed boost and modded controllers. Why is that you guys don't care? Tired of getting shot behind cover, covering system doesn't respond, rogue bullets that I have no idea what and where I was even near the damn bullet. Ghost players killing me saying unknown player KO…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Concept art and trophy not unlocking.

Hi,

My concept art for Chapter 15 shows a ? Even though I am on chapter 17. Also the trophy for beating level 13&14 without killing anyone never unlocked after I beat chapter 14 and 13 without killing any enemies.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Uncharted 4 multiplayer is now on season 10 and it is not giving any reward.

Uncharted 4 multiplayer is now on season 10 and it is not giving any reward.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can uncharted games come to xbox so everyone can play it.

Uncharted games should come to xbox so more people can play the game and it helps the company make more money.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Uncharted 4 multi: player's high speed

I'm a new player so I don't know it's a bug.
    This situation like this is normal? It's a player, not a player's helper like sniper or hunter. I never saw this speed in game.

(here is link)
    https://youtu.be/TC6IYB1bgas?t=7

Thanks for answer!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiplayer maps

We want more multiplayer maps from uncharted 2 and 3 ported to uncharted 4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Camera

Please fix this camera error that happens sometimes when melee attacking a enemy in survival mode

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. all the treasure has disappeared

Im trying to get all the trophies in uncharted 4 and they have all disappeared from the game. They are just not there to be collected and its really frustrating. I had started up the game to continue collecting using a trophy guide and the first trophy for me to collect was the jade serving bowl on chapter 17. I have restarted and reloaded the game and have restarted my ps4. I am on crushing difficulty with infinite ammo modifier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiplayer bugs

Please fix errors such as: AI bot ally sometimes freezes and is unresponsive to things like explosives, reloading and getting into cover is sometimes unresponsive and errors in maps can cause players to get stuck

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 169 170
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base