Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Control suggestions

Hi, I could use some help please. On this game which is brilliant btw when I come to say a door it normally comes up with control suggestions ie a little pic of a triangle etc but now nothing/no suggestions? Any ideas please

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speed run trophy - IT GLITCHED ON ME!

i was doing the speed run trophy and my game glitched out! I was on chapter 20 and i got to the part where Drake and Elena had to kill everyone in that ship and when they killed everyone they had to lift some beam up so they could get through a whole that was in a ship. When i got to that part it would not let me do anything and it costed me 10 minutes of my time so it didn't let me complete the challenge! So because of that glitch i finished the game in 6.01.58! Please…

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Issue

I was on uncharted 4 and i was trying to complete the trophy where you have to complete the whole game in 6 hours or less and in chapter 20 my game glitches out.
    I was on the part where you have to go inside of the boat and when you killed everyone you had to lift some beam up where it covers a whole so Drake and Elena could get out but it would not let me lift the beam up as it glitched and would not work, I completed the game in 6:01:58 and because of that glitch…

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The level in up prizes (PROBLEM)

im level 13 i cant use level 5 unlockbels, i had 2000 relics points open a cheast it gave me 4 hats i get the same for 200 relics points, i see you guys are having problems but for real should i try again or wait for you gus to fix it?
    (sorry english is not my first language)

0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 0 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 158 159 160 162 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?