Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. No dialogue when Marking

I noticed when marking enemies, only your sidekicks actually have dialogue coded in with these, where as the playable characters do not. I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not, so I would appreciate it if the Dogs could address this, thank you!

http://www.youtube.co
    m/attribution_link?a=9Rm9rNRF3Cc&u=/watch%3Fv%3DU9hvnWbvdwE%26feature%3Dem-upload_owner

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extra journal entries and notes that arent in the game and trophies that refuse to unlock

Model: CUH-11XXA
    installed of disc
    time installed: 10 days
    System space: 62.48gb

Hi, ive been trying to platinum uncharted 4 but, after finishing the game on crushing and collecting all the journal notes and entries I have have not received the "charted hard" trophy (i believe that should be unlocked after finishing it on crushing) or the trophies for finding all the journal notes and entries. The journal notes and entries on chapters 18 and 20 have some extra notes and entries added to the list that arent actually in the game, specifically 1 extra entry and 1 extra note…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Out of bounds bug/glitch in campaign - watch the video

https://youtu.be/CPWjuNBFkH0

After I jumped I wanted to quickly drop down from the ledge so I was rapidly hitting circle and this happened. After Drake died he respawned at the same out of bounds place. So I closed the game and restarted it, I was at the beginning of the encounter.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customization and other

Man, I had a lot of expectation for you guys but my hopes were shot down. I want to be able to change colors of certain things on the characters. Just like on Uncharted 3. Also, I do not like that the fact that you can't throw your "gear" while in mid air. I mean, come on, we all need to pull those clutch plays that feel amazing. I want to experience such the happiness that I did in Uncharted 2 and 3. But when I play Uncharted 4, my reactions are quite the opposite. Of course I love some…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Tengo un problema al principio el multijugador funcionaba excelente ahora no encuentra nunca partidas mi cuenta es de eeuu

Antes funcionaba perfecto ahora no y tengo buen Internet y amigos de otros países que les pasa lo mismo México uruguay y yo de Chile desde ya gracias por leer

Atte

Francisco Delgado

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PLEASE ADD A HARD CORE TEAM DEATH MATCH MODE!

1 shot with a sniper and maybe closer maps. this would give us a more tacticle style gameplay when playing with friends. i think a lot of people would love it

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audio

Sometimes I can't hear at all what Sully or Sam are saying to Nate. If I hadn't the subtitles activated I wouldn't know they were talking.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Nathan Drake & Lara Croft co-op

What if they made a game where Nathan Drake and Lara Croft are looking for the same artifact, they run into each other due to searching the same area, then there goes 2 player co-op with to awesome treasure hunters!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Crosshair

An option to remove or change the crosshair and remove that highly irritating hit indication when shooting,the flashing X,I can't stand that crap.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add a reset stats button for kd and win loss

please add a reset stats button like call of duty so we can reset our kill death ratio and win loss ratio if their bad

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Chapter 20: Soundtrack continues playing same music

Soundtrack continues playing encounter music despite transitioning to new scenes.

In Chapter 20: No Escape, the intense encounter music that plays when you are (slight spoiler) chased by the vehicle continues playing even after that chase is over. It continues playing until the game is restarted, including over cutscenes (e.g. I was in a hurry to finish the game and so didn't want to take the minute to try restarting and so this music continued all the way through the epilogue and, in fact, even into a new playthrough I started). I know of one other person who had the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2013 model, digital copy, pre loaded on 11th may, 30gb free space, LAN, 2,36mbps, 2.7mbps, Issue : player not respawning after death

1. Team mates freeze during the match deadbodies lie without respawning
    2. Enemies become invisible and start shooting
    3.matchmatching gets stuck at "begining match 0/98%"
    4.Stuck at hero and villain characters screen before match starts
    5. stuck at permanant black screen before match starts

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bugs/Suggestions

Below is my issues and suggestion :

1. For the multiplayer i am having issues after i have found the match, after i picked the character sometimes my screen will go blank but the song is still playing, so i purposely need to close app and re-open it back. i am playing on PS4 and it's the digital version.

2. The challenge for daily is bugged, it keep showing that i cleared my challenge when i already cleared it like day ago.

3. That staff of manyo something is kinda overpower due to bug, i can plant it inside a…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add a sharpness adjuster for ingame Singleplayer!

Please add a option to adjust the sharpness ingame in the Singleplayer. (maybe in the settings)
    Just like the one in the gorgeous photo mode! I love how crisp and sharp the faces and all look by setting the sharpness up in the photo mode and it would be nice to set this permanantly in the settings. Would very appreciate that and it shouldn't be to hard to implement! Thank you guys! :)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Run The Table trophy bug

After doing EVERYTHING in the right order (Stealth, melee takedown, Headshot and explosive kill) all in less than 15 seconds, I can not get this trophy.

It's the digital pre-order version of the game.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Aim lock issues

Aim keeps locking and won't let me crouch while fighting. Played around with control settings, and then can't even aim at all? Inconsistent and not working correctly.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Helper message not going away

https://youtu.be/kMuhTsL4cRY?t=349 then continuing in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQjGXJZjpc

I confused R1 with L1 and failed to press R1 immediately after getting the dynamite. The helper message kept being on-screen, no matter where I went. It should have disapeared once I was out of that door's range.

Game patch level: 1.02
    Game edition: Digital deluxe edition
    PSN: Romania (purchased), UK (playing)
    PS4: EU edition, from the first 6 months of availability in the EU.
    Playing connected to the internet.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base