Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Still Can't play, still can't get any support

I can't even start playing the damn game... after the into quote "iam a man of fortune...." screen goes black and i get no picture. Total bS

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Question for Pre-Order Bonus Content

Will it be ever be available in store? What about the Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge Hats? If so, at which point in the multiplayer roadmap will we expect them to be released?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. All tied up! Multiplayer Grappling Oversight

Like I said, this isn't so much a glitch as it is an oversight, and I'll do my best to try to explain.

In multiplayer, after swinging towards an enemy, normally you would try to use (square) to down the enemy instantly. I've found that when the enemy runs away, it's much easier to hold L1 to charge my melee attack and chase them down. More often than not, it seems, instead of charging the melee attack, my character tosses his grappling hook behind him instead, sending me swinging backwards towards where I came from, or leaving me playing tug…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the Multiplayer guns to the bonus section of the Singleplayer

Why not add multiplayer exclusive guns like the XCR and the Jackal to the singleplayer bonus section so that you can use them in the singleplayer too?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ghost 2 booster

My progress is stuck at 35/100... and has been stuck there for days.. and I have been using the silenced xcr the whole time

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. chapter 15

When I reach to place where we find Nadine.there is olace where i have to go back in to save Sam from Nadine so i have to climb up and i can see a olace where i can throw my rope but the sign for using my rope is not appearing. So i am just stuck and then nadine kills sam . I tried to repeat the chapter from the beging but still the same . I am just stuck there

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Kill counter on Leaderboards

Why i cant see how much i kills i got on leaderboards? this is essential for a multiplayer, same for levels and add something like a reward for the leagues in ranked tdm, like a season every month, in bronze league = Bronze weapon skin, Diamond = Diamand weapon skin and so on...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Albanian servers issue.

Its 3 days since i bought the digital copy of uncharted 4 and im very happy with the campaign mode but im having issues in the multiplayer in this 3 days i hardly got into 4 games cuz it never loads properly and i know its not my problem becouse i have a good internet 20 down 8 up ... Please if this could be fixed it would be very coool

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customization Main

I'm being kicked out from the Customization tab on the main menu in multiplayer mode. Anyone else having this problem?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add

Please add your coop mission mode. It is what made your online play unique without coop mission mode your online is just another multiplayer out of hundreds.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Controlling Nathan in Climbing

Controlling nathan drake in traversal feels weird and different after the last patch. He is also so slow in running and the O button for cover/roll has been mess up

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. multiplayer problems

during multiplayer gameplay the unplug symbol always pops up even my connection was fine and this is starting to piss me off during the gameplay there are other people who has bad internet connection but the game kicked me out instead why!!!!!!!!!are you guys even fixing this problems

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Server Malfunction

It seems that i can't get into a game without it searching up again to find different players , i usually reach the point where i pick my loadout and choose my character and then before you know it i get switched up to find another server again. please fix this issue

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Naughty Dog please to add the multiplayer...

Naughty Dog please add the option for multiplayer gameplay to create clans and clan, players rank and badges to unlock in the game for example. 500 grenade to kill;-). I would also request for compensation to connect with friends and often shows us a message that you can not join and then only helps switching off and on again the game

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Philippines server unplayable multiplayer

Always lagging bad server.Always pop up a icon Disconnection._fix ur server not satisfied 4 multiplayer

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make enemy layouts their own, separate, difficulty level.

I was just playing through crushing difficulty and while on the whole I dislike it as the disabled stealth hud and low health limit my options excessively I do like that more, tougher, enemies start spawning at earlier parts of the game. Similarly to how aim lock, NPC marking, and threat indicators are made their own option "Crushing enemies"(or somthing to that effect) could be added for people who want to have the leniency of a lower difficulty with the level design of crushing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bad connection players (3 bars) suggestion

Hello,

Could you please ensure that players with bad connection (3 bars), could play with a majority of "good" connection players (at least 3 bars), please ?

This would be so great for players who lived in the center of the Pacific ocean for example.

Thanks ND !

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. after you pick character in multiplayer, it stays and freezes on the black screen

it freezes on the black screen right before you play the match and you guys need to add a leveling up system because its starting to get boring without it

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. multiplayer

Please add new weapons
    kinda boring with the weapons right now

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)