Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Melee stun

When someone is running at you while their melee is charged, if shot, they should have a minor stun, like that in The Last of Us (with nailbats)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Start Menu and Shoulder swap stuck

Have been playing for a while in single player and at some point, the aim began to glitch with me being stuck on shoulder swap where I could not jump or put my gun away. I have tried a variety of things to fix it (playing with options, restarting, removing disk). Now the game will not allow me to get past the start menu.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It sounds like you have your aim mode set to “toggle” in the accessability menu.

Options – Accessibility – Aim Mode (or just rest to “default” at the bottom of the menu)

The inability to proceed past the start menu is perhaps the result of swapping users while the application is running. Try closing all applications and logging in on your normal account.

Let us know if that doesn’t work.

4. Round starts and things get laggy

Most times I play the round starts and everything is ok until I meet the enemy team, everyone points there guns but nothing comes out of them. I somehow kill the enemy but they don't fall over, they just stand still. My teammates will try and get the KO but the enemy doesn't die, it's like there stuck. Then they finally die but they don't respawn..... For the whole entire game. After a while me or other teammates will randomly die cause of the lag and will die but never respawn so we wait for the game to end or…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The online penalised for a ranked match I did NOT take part in.

I logged into the online to a message saying that my last ranked match had been logged as a loss due to conecction loss. Normally I wouldn't mind, but up to that point I hadn't even bothered with ranked matches at all.

I don't believe it's fair that I should be penalised for something I didn't do.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why can't we stay in the same lobby (team) after each match in Uncharted 4 MP ?

When i go into a new multiplayer game (that has often already begun), when the match is over, we constantly get kicked from the lobby we were in to get sent to a new one. for example, today, i was in 3 or 4 great matches where it was tight to win and everyone seemed to have stayed in the lobby once it was over and when the countdown (stating that a new game will get launched) reach 2 or 3 seconds before the beginning, i am constantly kicked from this game to be sent to an other one (that…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Winch got stuck in madagascar

After releasing the winch back in the car it got stuck and i must now reload chapter (doesn't help with checkpoint) to fix the problem. Worth checking out!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yes I have found and issie

Can you please fix the lag in multiplayer/plunder. I paid good money for this game and have been wating a long time since unchartered 3. Please do not insult my inteligence and ask for my internet speeds as there is nothing wrong with them and the lag is like I have dial up, it will freeze and I have to keep quiting so NOTAHAPPYDOG fan, was okay until latest patch was released.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Server Browsing

Adding the ability to host a server and allow people to join from a server browser would make this game 100x better. Right now matchmaking and the wait between games is way too long and it really breaks the level of enjoyment.

Not only would it cut out waiting time but it would allow people to find games with the custom settings they want and proper map rotation, right now you can end up playing the same few maps several times in a row because of matchmaking.

It would give the game more longevity too, the best and most long…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add kill beep sound again

Uncharted and Killzone were the only games that had a beep when you killed some enemy, why remove it? Add it again please!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pre-Order And Digital Deluxe Edition Issues

So here's the thing, i pre-ordered the normal digital edition, and afterward i upgraded to the deluxe edition.

But then what happen is, i don't even have one single bonus, no weapon skin, no taunt, no character skin, no instant unlock, no everything....

My friend is having the same problem, we are playing on the Malaysia PSN.

I don't know if you haven't release it or what but i got nothing to download and nothing show up at all in my playstation store and the game itself...

i read through the official website and confirmed that we are supposed to…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Racing in multiplayer mode + hunter sidekick issue

Hi

Since you've introduced driving in the story why not create a racing multiplayer mode like a co op thing with one driving one shooting.
    Also could you please try to improve the hunter sidekick AI cause sometimes he's idling so he get killed easily without doing what he was paid for :S, I managed to record it for a few seconds here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c6jiBSEX8I

Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not letting me continue in multiplayer after I hit the x button

So I'm experiencing a bug where after I click multiplayer and it launches and I click x to continue it does not do anything and I reinstalled the game and it did not do anything

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Jeep Causes Game Crash Chapter 17

You get the jeep back and just as you go through the hidden alcove the game crashes. It's the jeep causing the crash as I can walk through with drake fine, you need the jeep though for the muddy hill up ahead. I'm now stuck and cannot progress any further in the game as the crash happens on every save file I create. Help!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix damage balance please

Explosives should down and if staggered 2-3 shots should down.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hunter trails

While grabbed by a hunter with a downed teammate next to you, you are unable to break free. I think this must be because the game is unable to tell if you want to break free or revive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. HOLYFUCKINGSHIT Uncharted 4 is the best game I have ever played well done Naughty Dog

You hit a grand slam with this game. I have enjoyed all the Uncharted games but this is Amazing. If a Uncharted Movie is made your writers have to do it or it wont work. The game sucks you in and it wont let go. My hats off to you for not pushing something out the door until you was satisfied with it. As a gamer who has limited income I want the best game for my money and man did you deliver. Im a little more than half way through the game and Im totally engrossed with the characters…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base