Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. More Uncharted games

Dear Naughty Dog, first of all my biggest compliments on your latest uncharted game. Please don't stop making them.

There are still tons of locations to be found : Camelot, Thule, Lemuria or even Atlantis.

Camelot being the most viable option with King Arthur and the many legends (roman general, king of the round table) speaking to our imagination.

Camelot and with it Avalon could harvest numerous artifacts with a climax by finding Excalibur (a sword on which many legends are also based: given back to the lady of the lake) which is not the same as the sword in…

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wanted: Switch To High Res Cutscene Models (skins) during Photo Mode

Hey Naughty Dog! First off: Sorry that I had to post here, I wasn't able to log in to the Forums - Are they only restricted to the US?

Anyhoo, I had an idea and wanted to request if it was possible to patch in.

As we already can switch skins for characters on the fly whenever we want, is it possible for Photo Mode to switch all the characters skins to their high quality cutscene ones?

I love love love taking pictures, as I'm sure many people here do. Having that extra bit of detail in the characters while…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WE NEED CLAN TAGS

We need clan tags since this game is competitive. It makes no sense that we shouldn't have it. Uncharted 2 and uncharted 3 had it so why not uncharted 4???! Please fix this small detail

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PS4 Gold Wireless headset distorted audio

Issues with Audio with this game when using the wirless headphones. Audio cuts in and out causing quite a distraction. Can only play when using the TV speakers now

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug on chapter 18

Hello , I downloaded and played the game. In Chapter 18 (new DEVON ) I found an error ( 6 min of gameplay on the part of the first fight ) , I recorded the error , do you have an email to send you the video?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Statistic Tracking Bug

It started when I began my New Game+ on Crushing. I'm up to Chapter 10 now and have collected every treasure, note, conversation, and journal entry and I can verify this in both Chapter Select and the Main Menu under Treasures. When I go into Statistics it only shows I have 14 treasures collected so far but has an accurate count for everything else. I think what might be happening is that there is a bug where it is only counting new treasures I haven't collected in my past play through. There were a few treasures I know I hadn't…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Not able to access a match online

Connected to 1.04.009
    middle east Kuwait can't even connect to one game !!!! Online
    NAT type 2
    Download speed 13mb
    Upload speed 3mb

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Water particle effects causing severe frame rate dips .

When swiming or waking through water the frame rate taks a 5-6 frame dip . This only happens in areas with lots of foliage . The closer the splasing is to the cammera . I suggest scaling back the size and amount of splashes emited ( frequency) while walking / swiming in water . This would help the frame rate and in my opinion look nicer. NOTE this does not apply to DRIVING . The water effects dont seem to cause any effect to the frame rate at all when driving

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Music

I am having trouble finding the music that plays in chapter 4 of Uncharted 4. When Nathan goes downstairs to Elena, there will be one of two songs playing on her speakers. I have looked high and low for these two songs and I would really love it if someone at the Naughty Dogs music department could help me find it.

Here is the song playing, it should be playing once the video loads;

https://youtu.be/ZShTmK0VmZk?t=20m13s

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Swing kill (square button)

Hi guys when swinging and pressing the square button to land on your opponent you only seem to get the KO and not the DOWN. I think this type of execution should be classed as both the DOWN and KO... I played a game yesterday where I did 4 swing rope kills and at the end of the game it looked like I had been running around all game stealing everyone's kills

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Crushing savior trial

It requires heavy grind of npc rng and combined with the revive gitching it is nearly impossible to complete, with the time it takes to revive it makes it an optimal to go for KOs instead of revives but that wont give you enough cash.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Frame-Rate/Stutter issues

PS4 Model: Cuh-1004A B1
    Used: 2 Year
    Version: Retail Disc
    Free Space: 150GB

Firstly the game works very smooth on have action scenes, but some places with no action the game drops below from 30fps. The stutter happens on some cutscenes aswell, its kinda like something is streaming on background. Ive tested something when it start stutter or fps drop, l stop and walk to diffrend spot and the fps is smooth again. Maybe its because alfa effec issues or the game calculate the foliage that moves around Nathan. Also the game has some frame pacing issue on scripted animations…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Co-op for the normal campaign and an offline versus

Would be something that would make me play uncharted for ever

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiplayer exploit.

I know of a way to get outside any multiplayer map. Please contact me on Twitter or on Facebook @phryhorchuk
    Peter Hryhorchuk respectively for more info on the exploit

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Loading screen PSN ID bug

I've noticed at the MP match loading screen the standing middle character on your team and the crouching character on the right on your team have their PSN IDs switched. I don't know if it also applies to enemy PSN IDs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Water Raffica

For whatever reason, when firing the Raffica while swimming, it shoots in 4-shot bursts!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lobby for non - group players

Hello,

I am loving the multiplayer but there is something missing. There isn't a lobby strictly for people who aren't in groups. It isn't fair. A match can never be won against a team like that. You guys had this before. Please bring it back

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base