Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Ranked Match Making Bug

I live in Canada and it takes a really long time to find a match, like 10 20 mins long. I dont know why it takes so long to find a match

0 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncharted 4 dopo l'aggiornamento 1.32 non si apre

Dopo che ho fatto il mio primo aggiornamento (1.32) dopo la scritta naughty dog lo schermo diventa nero fatemi sapere se risolvete

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mais atenção ao uncharted 4

por favor, mais atenção aos seus clientes e usuários, pois o uncharted 4 tá uma merda pra encontrar partida. Dão um pouco mais de atenção ao servidor dessa merda porque nois brasileiros não aguenta mais eaperar horas para encontrar partida no classificação. Por favor em nome de todos os milhões de brasileiros que jogam esse jogo dão uma atenção pra esse detalhe. Desde já agradeço.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. uncharted ranked issue and more

hi naughtydog,

can you please check ranked rewards problems and give my rewards please

my id; abood_z_m

can you also please give us more updates cause uncharted is beinga dead game, we want new mode like free for all more skins and new other thing

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Survavil Player Number Promblem

In survavil mod, in the first games the game release just 3 players. Not more. And no clue or information given in the game/help page e.t.c. how it may be avaible. so when the gamers want to play in survavil mode, you cant play 4-5 or more player together. (wit boths). And not understan how to resolve that problem. The company needs to more explain that kind problems.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug in chapter 13 Box

https://youtu.be/2pXZmxEhtKU
    I try to push this box but I always stuck in it. Can you help about this issue?

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Only issue I have are skins

I was just wondering if, like the previous 'Uncharted' games, we'll ever get to play as other characters and their skins in 'Story Mode' as I, and alot of others, feel that it was an opportunity missed.
    I know if it were added as and update. 'Uncharted' players, myself included, would be over the moon. Plus it just gives it a bit more replay value. Other than that you guys are doing a fantastic job.
    Thank you.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Missing controller symbols on screen

Using ps 4 single player..Is there a switch that turns off controller messages While playing (like triangle display when deciphering puzzles)? When I first installed it, items such as the symbol for the hook or triangle would display when needing to take action on a puzzle or to push box or to show tree to use hook etc making it easier to game play. Now, they do not appear. Other functions appear to be functional, it just does not display the syMbol (triangle, hook)

Any help is appreciated...

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have one question...

How far do i need to play, to get the "kiss of the dead" taunt? I got the season 1 taunt with diamond 1, but im not using it... It would be good to know, how far we need to get. I dont care about the master bandana... i wouldn't use it anyway. Just the taunt. But RTDM is really stressfull... i always get a team, that thinks its a "solo" match or something... but we need to stay as a "TEAM". ( not alone ) What the most of the team never does... So i only want to play…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. season 1 ranked rewards did not unlock properly...-______-

self explained user id Steven1379

also where the two new sidekick mods(djin/brute)free?
    i only got one(brute teleport)

keepin up with all them buggy as hell unlocks is more frustrating than inmersive and on top you guys arent clear enough or going with the stuuupid aproach first

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. KingSaud-55

Hey ND me and few of my friends can't see our names in the leaderboard I hope that you check this problem, thank you.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Control suggestions

Hi, I could use some help please. On this game which is brilliant btw when I come to say a door it normally comes up with control suggestions ie a little pic of a triangle etc but now nothing/no suggestions? Any ideas please

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Speed run trophy - IT GLITCHED ON ME!

i was doing the speed run trophy and my game glitched out! I was on chapter 20 and i got to the part where Drake and Elena had to kill everyone in that ship and when they killed everyone they had to lift some beam up so they could get through a whole that was in a ship. When i got to that part it would not let me do anything and it costed me 10 minutes of my time so it didn't let me complete the challenge! So because of that glitch i finished the game in 6.01.58! Please…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Issue

I was on uncharted 4 and i was trying to complete the trophy where you have to complete the whole game in 6 hours or less and in chapter 20 my game glitches out.
    I was on the part where you have to go inside of the boat and when you killed everyone you had to lift some beam up where it covers a whole so Drake and Elena could get out but it would not let me lift the beam up as it glitched and would not work, I completed the game in 6:01:58 and because of that glitch…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The level in up prizes (PROBLEM)

im level 13 i cant use level 5 unlockbels, i had 2000 relics points open a cheast it gave me 4 hats i get the same for 200 relics points, i see you guys are having problems but for real should i try again or wait for you gus to fix it?
    (sorry english is not my first language)

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 162 163 164 166 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?