Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. ND clearly does not check the reports page. Support for Uc4 is obsolete

Either whoever checks the reports page needs to be fired, or you guys are jerks and don't do it at all. It's kind of a scumbag move what you did this game. Just because financially you don't see why, supporting your product is something every business should do. You have plenty of money... I don't understand why you suck so bad at supporting your product. You say it's because tlou2 is coming out, but that is a weak excuse. If you treat tlou2 the same way you treat uc4, then I can't justify supporting you as a company.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. U2, U3 and TLOU ps3 Platinum

With the closing of the servers will there be plans to make this possible after the servers shut or are these games going to become unfinishable when the servers shut down?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Jak And Daxter 4

Can do Jak And Daxter 4 please? is my favourite game ever, i have 18 years old and i want the reboot of this game :(

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. SAVE PLAYSTATION

Suggestion to save the PS3, just block update and save date by USB input, leave exclusive for control. Also block the save date and downloads off of PlayStation Story. Is it hard to do that? A yes, .... can be yes ...., Why? Maybe they allowed this clown to happen to the people leaving PS3 and migrating to PS4. Disable my PS3, become "junk", want to be wrong, please make an update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Render Issue/Missing Item (Cutlass)

Hello,

First off, I wish to thank everyone at Naughty Dog for creating such an iconic and wonderful series... Uncharted has remained my favorite game series since I first dove into the bombastic action, beautiful set pieces, and intriguing/compelling characters. With Uncharted 4, I have noticed two imperfections within at least two ps4 models (shocker that I found any imperfections as this is such an incredible game with immense detail). First in Chapter 6 "Once a Thief..." there is a slight rendering issue where the stone/rock wall behind Nathan isn't rendered fully whenever I see it, but it corrects itself…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have a problem with the trophy ludonarrative

Hello
    i'm already a few hours trying to conquer the ludonarrative dissonance trophy, in which i have to defeat 1000 enemies
    The first time the trophy didn't show up
    I restarted the game from the beginning, with the statistics of 0
    I did the process again and still I still don't have the trophy
    Please, I'm asking you to help me, I've done most of the trophies, I'm looking for platinum, but it discourages me a lot
    What I should do, you could not analyze the possibility of putting it in my account.
    I've lost over 15 hours trying to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

Hey folks at Naughty Dog!

I just wanted to say thank you for your almost 10 years of support on Uncharted 2 (and Uncharted 3) multiplayer on PS3.

Uncharted 2 takes a very special place in my heart. I was very sad when I knew that you'll shut down the game's servers on September. It'd be so great if we could celebrate the game's 10 years of anniversary on October with a great multiplayer party, but I understand that it's gone.

Thank you for creating this amazing game, this amazing multiplayer. I can thank so much memories, so many fantastic…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Uncharted 4

We play this rank session 2 months..how this session end?? After the session rank over close forever??

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We need a balance!

Good day! I ask you to take urgent measures to combat cheaters and people playing with special flash drives. They break the balance of the game. I also really want you to rebalance the balance of weapons. Why do people with a regular gun kill faster than with a machine gun? Why, then, in general, a list of all these weapons, if in fact one gun is stronger than all! Why the game has no balance of selection of players. Sometimes one super player with this super gun (killing with two hits !!!) can cope with a whole team of…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ALL players must REPORT this CHEATER PSN ID Xiyqz-

Dear Naughty Dog Support Team, PELASE BAN this CHEATER, PSN ID: Xiyqz-

Fellow FAIR PLAYERS, report this cheater. Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Profanity Filter

I have only recently purchased the uncharted collection, and the gameplay is fun. However, I am very put-off by the profanity in the game. I would greatly appreciate an option to turn of the swearing in the game. I would consider buying the other games if such an option were included. However, as it is right now, I just don't feel comfortable playing the game unless it is on mute. (And then I miss the dialogue, so it's not the best solution.)

Please consider adding this feature to the games. I have seen multiple suggestions for this elsewhere, so I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. uncharted 3

I restore my ps3 because is full..i dowload all my saves from ps plus and i join multiplayer and tell me pay online pass..im old player.. help me

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multiplayer too difficult

I keep getting placed into the opposite team of the one with annoying tryhards with all of the stars and everything. Unless multiplayer deathmatch becomes level-based, it just isn't possible to win one round.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You let us down

Thank you Naughty Dog for dropping you fans and players who are still playing at Uncharted 4. Frankly that's not done. But it does not surprise me because you have dropped the game a year after its release. You have nothing left to do. We just ask you to update the seasons of the classified and you are not even able to do it, it's nice.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Game crashes in chapter 17

After taking the jeep back and driving few minutes the game freezes completely. Cant finish the game now. Fix this

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Issiues in translation

In "The Last of Us" on PS3 and in the Remastered Version for PS4 i found some mistranslations in the subtitles that not match with the spoken text in the game when your in Pittsburgh and after you leave the Hotel and Ellie covers Joel. When your done Joel says to Ellie "You could come" but in the subtitles "you" isn´t translated as you but as "you" in the number of persons translated. But Ellie is a singleperson not multiple persons. That issue is only in the german subtitles so if you check this you could find it fast.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Game crash!

I bought uncharted 4 on the UK store a few months ago when it was on sale. Didn’t have the time to play it till yesterday. Unfortunately the game keeps crashing in the first chapter itself (when Sam shows Nathan the 500cc motorcycle).

I have tried deleting and re downloading the game. My PS4 is on the latest firmware, so is the game. I have also rebuilt the database several times. I’ve basically done everything people with similar issues have mentioned in forums. None of it worked. Sadly the game keeps crashing after the intro of the 500cc bike.
    I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base