Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Mp34a

The mp34a needs a default magazine size of 32 rounds like in real life

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Internet

Can you add an yes or no option to auto sign in into multiplayer/survival mode if we are connected to internet (wether it be wifi or ethernet), sometimes the game crashes when auto signing in or trying to go back to main menu after and the problem is worse when I have slow or bad internet connection

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Uncharted 4 multi: player's high speed

I'm a new player so I don't know it's a bug.
    This situation like this is normal? It's a player, not a player's helper like sniper or hunter. I never saw this speed in game.

(here is link)
    https://youtu.be/TC6IYB1bgas?t=7

Thanks for answer!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiplayer maps

We want more multiplayer maps from uncharted 2 and 3 ported to uncharted 4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Camera

Please fix this camera error that happens sometimes when melee attacking a enemy in survival mode

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. all the treasure has disappeared

Im trying to get all the trophies in uncharted 4 and they have all disappeared from the game. They are just not there to be collected and its really frustrating. I had started up the game to continue collecting using a trophy guide and the first trophy for me to collect was the jade serving bowl on chapter 17. I have restarted and reloaded the game and have restarted my ps4. I am on crushing difficulty with infinite ammo modifier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multiplayer bugs

Please fix errors such as: AI bot ally sometimes freezes and is unresponsive to things like explosives, reloading and getting into cover is sometimes unresponsive and errors in maps can cause players to get stuck

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The player buff limit in survival mode

The player buff limit should be level 30 on moderate difficulty of survival mode not 20 like on light difficulty, it makes moderate too hard

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Survival: Choose direct map

If I have complete 8/10 on hard level, why I still have choose searching 1-5 or 6-10 and play same maps? Add option to search direct map number X or search unfinished maps!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. https://youtu.be/ppCe9cqlfX0 i like this glich

me gusta mucho el glich de ellie

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Camera stills pans upward

Camera still pans upward. Ive reset defaults.
    Started a new game unistalled a new game. This needs fixing its been years now

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My opinion

Honestly I’m just putting this out there, it would have been so groundbreaking good if naughty dog created The Back To The Future game in the same style that uncharted 4 brings. I love the way Naughty dog brings realistic graphics into games as much as possible and the fact that the back to the future game is essentially a part 4 to the movies having all the voice actors on it , just would have been good to play that game with the same graphics as the Naughty Dog games

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Some guns are overpowered

The china lake gl heavy weapon is very overpowered. It takes 2 direct hits to down but in between those to hits there is a stun and it leaves very little time to combat it. I think either it should have no stun because since its a grenade launcher it's very simple to aim and the stun animation completely stops any movement on the receiving end. I have a few solutions to make it more fair.You could make it a three shot down so it's less spammable. Another thing is to decrease the splash area on the gun because it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Верните мультиплеер анчартед 2 и анчартед 3

Играйте сами в это говно под названием анчартед 4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No Reward in season

Hello, I have recently been ranked in multiplayer uncharted 4, and in recent days we moved to season 28, I became a master and I did not have the rewards that are those of the season 1,10,19 . You have not added the new seasons. It would be nice to do this because we bought this game, we pay the single-use capacity that is not free, we pay a subscription to play online. The least things and update the seasons. I know that the game does not interest you anymore but to us fans of Uncharted it interests us still.…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shame

why are you disrespecting U4 players? the ranking seasons are locked and no longer updated, I bought the game recently and I cannot play. #shame

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ND Your Games Needs To Be Monitored Cheaters But You Never Do Anything About..Why?

ND you really to fix your game like how can you let cheaters run around lag switching, modded controllers, using speed mod, shooting through walls. You say shooting around walls is a lag between the players but..3 seconds after turn around the corner is not a lag so play me a fool. Also I have noticed bullets are like little magnetic. No matter if you roll or jump you get hit even my screen shows me I'm no where near the bullets. Also Hunters makes you run slower I have tested this on a private match..on the auction house with…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. uncharted 4 multiplayer

I know that you guys have other stuff to do but there are still people who play uncharted 4 multiplayer and care about the game. So I don’t think it would be such a time consuming thing to do to restart the ranked seasons so we can actually get the rewards we earned by playing ranked and getting to master. Especially for the “new” players who only just started playing ranked right before you stopped updating the seasons. I’d like to have a chance to still get those rewards. And might as well look into all those lag switchers and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base