Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. BAN THIS PLAYER

Two guys left at the end of the match using the glitch to avoid losing points..I got a video evidence I would like you to take a look to ban players like these...a lot of people are doing their best to rank up..but guys who dont deserve it..shouldn't cheat!! Please take it under your consideration... here is the url link to the video:

https://youtu.be/eHouZl54Pwg
    (If you dont want to watch the whole video, I understand so I suggest you to skip to 10:40 and watch till the end
    Thank you ND

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I purchased DLC Chests while the Triple Pack was Locked

UPDATE: We have credited all valid claims that have been made. If you believe that you have not received the proper amounts of Relics or Uncharted Points for the purchases you made, please leave a reply.

Post your PSN ID below if you purchased DLC chests that awarded you the items from the Triple Pack while the Triple Pack was not unlocking.

Pirate Drake Skin
    Pirate Commodore Hat
    Rubber Leg Dance Taunt
    P90 Long Gun
    Gifting Booster

We will be reviewing PSN accounts to credit you for the items you should have received from the Triple Pack.

*Please attempt to…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

fixed  ·  115 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Found Levitating Grenade

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/TearsOfPhoenix/Grenade%20Glitch.jpg
    chapter 10, The Twelve Towers, I cam across a levitating grenade!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remnants : Levitated into the upper area of the map (031 patch)

Just tonight I got 'levitated' into the upper area of the map when I pressed the cover button (on remnants). It was very odd. I couldn't even draw my gun, and I couldn't get out of the area. It was like I was literally trapped in an invisible very slow, jittery elevator. Latest patch, 031.

Description : So, there's the end of the map with the brick sniper perch, and the yellow money pickup in the middle of the staircase behind you. You go down the other stairs heading towards the middle area of the map and hang right to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Madagascar City out of bounds glitch in Ranked

Found someone able to glitch out of bounds on this map consistently. Link to post about it on Reddit below, included a video and explanation of how I think they were doing it.

https://reddit.com/r/unchartedmultiplayer/comments/4qlklr/video_someone_was_glitching_in_ranked_on/

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hero weapon showcast

The hero weapon preview in the store isn't correct!
    Only 1 skin is right, but not on the right place and the second skin isn't right at all.
    Would be nice if you can fix this, the weapons look better ingame :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant play a match on Madagascar City

It cant be only happening to me and my friends, Everytime Madagascar City shows up almost everytime before the match starts we get an error in application and if it doesn't happen before the match starts it happens during the match, Its really frustrating because were all trying to level up, Please fix this Naughty Dog

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. UNKNOWN STRING!!! and missing text in Russian localization

I mostly play English version and noticed that only today.
    Here's the screenshots I took, but there can be more errors: http://imgur.com/a/zqLrZ

Digital Deluxe Edition
    Latest Patch
    Russian account
    Russian Game version

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

fixed  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can't find a Warm Up match - locked out of MP

Bought the game on release, but have been too busy to play much until recently. I decided to wait until I'd finished the campaign to play the multiplayer (I tried the beta and loved it, along with the past UC MPs). Loaded it up, did the intro, went to join a "Warm Up" match so I could get into an actual match, and nothing. For over an hour. Just endlessly searching for a game in matchmaking.

Since everyone is basically done with warm up as soon as they play their first match, and literally can't after playing 5 rounds of…

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Triple Pack 1 Still locked even after 1.09

Guys, believe me, I appreciate that you're working hard to provide us the stuff, but even after 1.09 all is still locked... It's really frustratin', at least don't tell us that is all fixed...

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Classic Map Pack

You should add a dlc map pack that includes fan favorite multiplayer maps from past uncharted titles. Examples(fort, village, temple...)

106 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to disable uncharted tv its killing the internet

Please make option to disable uncharted tv its killing the internet and the ping abd can't play the multiplayer

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. LP (Loadout Point) and Booster unlocks not working in MP

The 27th lp point did not unlock after unlocking the final heavy weapon. This also occurred after unlocking all long guns, but lp point 25 did not unlock - I noticed I had quite a few challenge updates and detail updates after this match completed screen. I was eventually able to unlock lp point 25 by simply selecting this lp point in the loadout menu and then comple a match. however, during this instance boosters i've already unlocked have started unlocking again (there are some where I have level 2 already acquired, will lock level 1, but level 2 is…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ranked

If you go to settings and deselect the connect to internet box while playing ranked you don't lose any points. Please fix this ASAP!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pirate Outfits - Character Customization Ideas

Since Uncharted 4 is a pirate themed adventure, it would be cool to have unlockable pirate outfits/skins for our favorite characters in multiplayer.

Pirate hats, eye patches, scars, peglegs, and hooks. Just to name a few. It would give a little more depth to the customization and it would add a bit of fun to the overall experience.

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Graphical Corruption occurs game wide

Fix this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muE3StYWZ8
    Model - 1st six months of launch, Disk, starts as soon as title screen starts. Only this game installed. Tried changing resolution, hdmi cable, reset to defaults, database initialization, system initialization. Plan on returning if there is no response soon. All other games work fine.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

165 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Progress is lost each time when quitting Multiplayer

Every time i quit Uncharted 4 MP i lose all the exp i gained. All of the weapon exp gone, trails that i completed say that i haven't done them. Items that i brought with relics remain, but everything else gets reset. I love you guys and have supported you for along time plz fix this issue, or better yet give me everything I've earned back. Its really saddening to know that when i log off i lose all my progress.

61 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue should now be resolved if you have updated to patch 1.06. You will need to re-unlock any LP or Booster, that became locked as a result of this bug, but should not see them lock again in future.

If you continue to experience lost progress, please provide details below.

19. Wanted: Disable motion blur

Please provide an option to disable the motion blur filter. I get motion sickness within a few minutes of playing Uncharted 4. I did not have the same problem with Uncharted 1, 2, and 3.

79 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiplayer Leaderboards display wrong gameplay time

Leader board statistics are bugged. I checked them after completing my first 5 ranked matches. Says I have played ranked matched for over 12 hours, my Score/Min is 9, my Offense Score/Min is 6, and my Support Score/Min is 3.

102 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base