Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Error initializing session manager

Whenever I go to multiplayer or survival from the main menu it says connecting but at half way it says error initializing session manager and I can't play this has been going on for two weeks

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Loading ranked team deathmatch get black screen then "unknown string" and lose points!

Just happened to me. Went into loading ranked team deathmatch and got black screen and said "unknown string" and i lost ranked points and the game never loaded!
    Gamer tag= MadDad8484
    I'd like my ranked points back!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Completed Speedrun Under 6 Hours but it failed

I just completed the game from "New Game" in 5 Hours, 53 Seconds, yet the "Charted! Speedrun" trophy didn't pop.

I have screenshots and all proof that that's the time...

WHY??? This is cruel!!! I DID IT UNDER 6 HOURS!!! IT DIDN'T UNLOCK! I don't want to bother with this anymore... please help, do something.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ask naughty dog to allow skin changes on Hero Weapons

ever noticed how the skin on your hero weapons don't change, they just stay the same right, no matter what skin you use? well that is because you can't change the color on your hero weapons, only the ones with one weapon mod or normal weapons. I want Naughty Dog to change this. i see people who have bought the skins and can't use them on hero weapons in Multiplayer, thats dumb. please people vote this post so naughty dog can change this ridiculous skin limitation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sound loss during cutscenes

Trigger: Some cutscenes when character crashes or lands roughly after fall.

Symptom: main audio cuts out for remainder of scene. Leaves only music and ambient noise. Subtitles also cut out.

Workaround: Reloading cutscene usually works, except in one scene when Drake and Elana land in the jungle. The rest of their conversation and make out session is music only. Reloading didn't fix. Switching audio between stereo and surround didn't fix.

Scale: I've talked to a couple others who had the same problem.

Model: CUH-1115A
    UC4: Digital Download
    Time: Persistent since launch.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are investigating this issue, but a temporary workaround has been found.

If this occurs to you and reloading the checkpoint does not resolve it, please power off the PS4 (do not just restart it).

After powering up again, the issue should be resolved. If not, please post below.

7. WANTED: DISABLE THE GRAIN FILTER/NOISE EFFECT ON UC4

Uncharted 4 deserve the best, the sharp and clean visuals...

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Russian localization

Hello NaughtyDog. First of all, i want to say that i am a big fan of yours and your great games, since ps1 and Crash Bandicoot. Played all your games and very excited for Uncharted4: A Thief's End.
    I live in Europe, i speak very well Russian Language (my native language) and unfortunate for me, i don't have the possibility to buy Uncharted4 on disc with Russian Voice-Over or Dubbing because these discs are produced only in Russia. This thing is very important for me and i want very much to buy this game on disc (not digital soulless version)…

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. unknown string

unknown string on uncharted 4 multi player

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Treasure System on NG+

So my issue is that on consequent playhtroughs, treasure i have already found still is laying around. This makes it so that every time on a consequent playthrough when i pick up a piece of treasure, i have to go to options and then stats to check if it is a new piece i havent picked up in my last playthrough. maybe removing treasure picked up already in other playthroughs would make it less confusing/hard to differentiate.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I am injustly banned for 30 days

Dear NaughtyDog,

i am injustly banned for 30 days. One of the enemie wrote me yesterday after a match. He said he want report me and want give evidence from my stream because of cheating in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer. He also talked about my movement and my recoil of my weapons (Mettler/Aegis).

Since the release of Uncharted 4 I am playing with Mettler/Aegis and practice my gameplay and did it better with weapon expert and hardened.

Why I am accused of beeing a cheater ? Can you give me evidence of me cheating ?

I am streaming every weekend and…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WaitTime Rid

Wait time is FUCKING ridiculous on RKOH. Fuck...

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trails wont continue

Once i start the revive trial it says hold the touch pad the hold l1 to see description but when i hold down l1 nothing happens. the game wont let me push any other buttons and i know it works because i've played other games.... fix fast im pissed

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Uncharted 4 Ranked is need fix left time

ND fix that in this season in ranked it is not possible to know when the season 19 will end. Also toward the end of the previous season 18 was no longer possible to know left time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New update to Uncharted 4.

New update to U4. PLEASE NAUGHTY DOG! :]]

31 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Uncharted The Nathan drake collection won't load

I have uncharted collection for ps4. However, when even I try and play uncharted 2 or 3 the game crashes. Uncharted 1 starts without any problems. Was hoping for some help on this problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. NEW UPDATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need a new updates ,new clothes taunts , I mean is that how you treat your fans?? ,we supported you . Black ops 3 keeps updating with new weapons and customs . and just letting this game to die . thanks in advance!!!

22 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base