Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Controle Turbo

BANIR OS JOGADORES QUE USAM CONTROLE TURBO. O JOGO ESTA INFESTADO COM ESSES PLAYERS. NINGUÉM AGUENTA MAIS, NAUGHTY DOG FAÇA ALGO A RESPEITO E MOSTRE AO PUBLICO QUE SE IMPORTA ! OU VAI FICAR EM SILÊNCIO E FINGIR QUE NADA ESTA ACONTECENDO ?!

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncharted 4 multiplayer

hi.i'm from iran.Anyone have problems to connect in multiplayer is giving me a message that i am disconnected from PlayStation network but i am not and my internet service is working fine

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It´s Funny how Naughty dog abandon their players....

When Naughty dog has given something new to uncharted players? Ranked is stuck with king of the hill for the rest of days, and naughty dog probably never will fix that f*cking late joining lag.... Lot of players has asked for elimination mode-never will be made... Thanks a lot Naughty Dog for keep the multiplayers on so perfectly... Uncharted multiplayers are probably the best multiplayers ever, so f*cking sad that they are runned be Naughty "we don´t give a f*ck about our players" Dog.... This message will be never be read be them i think

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Crushing trophy not unlocking

Played a new game all the way through on crushing, all chapters are completed on crushing... yet no trophy popped. Help?

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove Fake Accounts From LeaderBoards

Hello Naughty dog
    First thing Thank you for the last update for LeaderBoards ( players now require 3 hours of play time to post his name in LeaderBoards)
    this is a good idea to remove cheater and fake accounts
    but i have a new idea For LeaderBoards system they are some inactive
    accounts in LeaderBoards as you can see they are some players didn't play for a long time for example some of the top 11 players in command mode,
    classic mode , plunder, tdm , king of the hill , are inactive accounts they Don't want to play because…

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Overpowered Weapons - Long Range Shotgun + P90 overpowered (etc.)

hello guys !
    1-in UC4 MP i get killed from a far distance by a shotgun.....!!! wich is not possible

2-patch 1.11.029: why cintamani stone and indra's eternity is 1 use per buy just keep the price like it was and don't take off 1 use

3-P90 is just too mush tooooooo mush it's impossible to play against an owner of the p90

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

98 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post here if you have weapon feedback regarding what weapons you feel are overpowered.

We will be sharing your comments with the design team for balance recommendations.

Video is appreciated whenever possible.

7. Trouble Running U4 from Disc after Install - Crashing when Selected

After fully installing from disc, and applying all update patches, the title hangs on a black screen after boot. Other games function normally.

120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

221 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uncharted 4 Survival Mode is Impossible

Survival mode is impossibly hard. The moderate tier is the lowest with matchmaking and I feel like I'm lucky to see a team beat a single wave. There are too many heavy weapon enemies at once, the choking enemies are constant, enemies swarm immediately which is impossible to fight off during a siege... I just feel like it's a constant bombardment instead of the strategic teamwork of the uncharted 3 multiplayer. I used to love it and it's so frustrating I can't even have fun.

26 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ranked Playlist & Gamemode / Map Vote system

Since Ranked is mainly played by the more serious players ( "tryhards") in usually parties of 5, I think we should make the gamemode into a playlist which consists of all current gamemodes e.g TDM, KOTH, Classic etc.
    How will it work? -> Gamemode and maybe map could be chosen by a voting system similar to uncharted 3. THis will also prevent people playing in the same maps twice which could be annoying or boring.

in other words:
    1) ranked playlist : all gamemodes put into one so it makes it more challenging and different.

2)voting system: A follow up…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. U4 HARDCORE CO-OP SERIOUS ISSUE

So, now twice in a row in the EXACT same spot right before the cut-scene for the final hardcore warlord (wave 50 warlord) the application crashes. This has happened TWICE in the exact same spot. I am worried about even trying this again because I wasted 4 hours for nothing. Does anyone know what might be wrong? This is infuriating going through all the work and left with nothing because the application crashes! This didn't happen to my other friends whom I was playing with. It only happened to me! The error I get is CE-34878-0

I only wanted the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chapter 6

when sam throws the rope for us to climb, jump to the rope and I can not move anymore

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Error initializing session manager

Whenever I go to multiplayer or survival from the main menu it says connecting but at half way it says error initializing session manager and I can't play this has been going on for two weeks

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. aim assist doesn't seem to be working

I just bought Uncharted 4 a few days ago and I'm already getting a bit frustrated by the gunfights. Aim assist doesn't seem to do anything in the Single Player campaign. And I don't want to use the lock-on Aim, that is too much handholding. But a little snap when I'm close enough is what I need.
    What is aim assist supposed to do? I have set it to 10, to 5, to 0 and it all feels like there is no assist at all and I have to be very precise. Is this a bug?
    I'm on a PS4…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Loading ranked team deathmatch get black screen then "unknown string" and lose points!

Just happened to me. Went into loading ranked team deathmatch and got black screen and said "unknown string" and i lost ranked points and the game never loaded!
    Gamer tag= MadDad8484
    I'd like my ranked points back!

4 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In Survival mode, make other players' level visible

I think it is very important to know your team levels, in Coop mode. This isn't competitive, why hiding the level? Especially when higher levels have increased arsenal, damage and health.

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Completed Speedrun Under 6 Hours but it failed

I just completed the game from "New Game" in 5 Hours, 53 Seconds, yet the "Charted! Speedrun" trophy didn't pop.

I have screenshots and all proof that that's the time...

WHY??? This is cruel!!! I DID IT UNDER 6 HOURS!!! IT DIDN'T UNLOCK! I don't want to bother with this anymore... please help, do something.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ask naughty dog to allow skin changes on Hero Weapons

ever noticed how the skin on your hero weapons don't change, they just stay the same right, no matter what skin you use? well that is because you can't change the color on your hero weapons, only the ones with one weapon mod or normal weapons. I want Naughty Dog to change this. i see people who have bought the skins and can't use them on hero weapons in Multiplayer, thats dumb. please people vote this post so naughty dog can change this ridiculous skin limitation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sound loss during cutscenes

Trigger: Some cutscenes when character crashes or lands roughly after fall.

Symptom: main audio cuts out for remainder of scene. Leaves only music and ambient noise. Subtitles also cut out.

Workaround: Reloading cutscene usually works, except in one scene when Drake and Elana land in the jungle. The rest of their conversation and make out session is music only. Reloading didn't fix. Switching audio between stereo and surround didn't fix.

Scale: I've talked to a couple others who had the same problem.

Model: CUH-1115A
    UC4: Digital Download
    Time: Persistent since launch.

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are investigating this issue, but a temporary workaround has been found.

If this occurs to you and reloading the checkpoint does not resolve it, please power off the PS4 (do not just restart it).

After powering up again, the issue should be resolved. If not, please post below.

20. WANTED: DISABLE THE GRAIN FILTER/NOISE EFFECT ON UC4

Uncharted 4 deserve the best, the sharp and clean visuals...

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base