Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Uncharted 3 Boat Graveyard glitch

I picked up the Uncharted collection recently and came across a bug that literally gets you stuck. In the boat graveyard if you get too close to a boat, it glitches pretty badly and you get stuck either halfway through the boat or under the boat. I found two videos on youtube that explain the problem a bit better. This was on a PS4 Slim and also my roommates regular PS4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QEghi1iZqI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1e0hY91XY

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncharted The Lost Legacy PS4 - Camera Lookup

Hi, I just bought the game, it has been successfully installed on PS4, update 1.09 has been installed. And at the beginning of the first scene in India, the camera always looks up, having to correct with the joystick to see where I'm going. I have 3 chapters and everything is just as bad with the camera. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything again and it remains the same. I have also tried to return the default settings and still just as bad. I have all the previous uncharted and this has never happened to me. What can I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remake Jak Racing

Remake Jak n Dexter racing online though.. you're welcome

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need a balance!

Good day! I ask you to take urgent measures to combat cheaters and people playing with special flash drives. They break the balance of the game. I also really want you to rebalance the balance of weapons. Why do people with a regular gun kill faster than with a machine gun? Why, then, in general, a list of all these weapons, if in fact one gun is stronger than all! Why the game has no balance of selection of players. Sometimes one super player with this super gun (killing with two hits !!!) can cope with a whole team of…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. offline mulitplayer and survival mode

We want offline multiplayer and survival mode with A.I. bots like in COD WW2 for players with little or bad internet connection and high ping

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. U2, U3 and TLOU ps3 Platinum

With the closing of the servers will there be plans to make this possible after the servers shut or are these games going to become unfinishable when the servers shut down?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. UNCHARTED

thanks to all of you guys that you create this legend with name uncharted and especially the 4rth one it was my second playing time and just finished.maybe i ll go for 4rt one. i wish and i want to believe that all of you there you gonna planning for another amazing adventure of uncharted. i wish it.and now we are waiting for another one legend that name is last of us part 2.gongrats again guys to all of you that all that you have created!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uncharted Points  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trophy

I have collected every single treasure in the game so that I can work towards a platinum trophy, but my stats show only 87/109 and I cannot unlock this specific trophy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Jak And Daxter 4

Can do Jak And Daxter 4 please? is my favourite game ever, i have 18 years old and i want the reboot of this game :(

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SAVE PLAYSTATION

Suggestion to save the PS3, just block update and save date by USB input, leave exclusive for control. Also block the save date and downloads off of PlayStation Story. Is it hard to do that? A yes, .... can be yes ...., Why? Maybe they allowed this clown to happen to the people leaving PS3 and migrating to PS4. Disable my PS3, become "junk", want to be wrong, please make an update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No ranked rewards anymore! Please fix this

Fix the rewards in U4 MP, you can't them anymore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug Chapter 18 - New Devon

Bug found on uncharted 4 a thief’s end, chapter 18 - New Devon, basically after you get killed in water underneath building you respawn in the same place. Therefore needs fixing as you can not move, forcing to re do the chapter and avoid the area. Needs update for PS4. I have a video but can’t include in this post.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a problem with the trophy ludonarrative

Hello
    i'm already a few hours trying to conquer the ludonarrative dissonance trophy, in which i have to defeat 1000 enemies
    The first time the trophy didn't show up
    I restarted the game from the beginning, with the statistics of 0
    I did the process again and still I still don't have the trophy
    Please, I'm asking you to help me, I've done most of the trophies, I'm looking for platinum, but it discourages me a lot
    What I should do, you could not analyze the possibility of putting it in my account.
    I've lost over 15 hours trying to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Modded controllers killing the game

People blindfiring sniper rifles and hitting every shot in the head. One shot down, even when blind firing while running. People use shotguns from, literally, the complete opposite side of the map and hitting you with every shot.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Uncharted 4

We play this rank session 2 months..how this session end?? After the session rank over close forever??

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rank TDM

Everybody is tired of Rank KOTH. The game has been dead for so long. Bring back RANK TDM!! Everyone wants it. Ppl would come back if u guys brought it back. Rank TDM!.....plz even I for the last yr barely play this game anymore bc its boring. Me and everyone else miss Rank TDM! And everyone knows that u guys know that many players/great players have left this game. Their used to be 3 times the amount of players playing. We know u know this naughty dog! Everybody had left! Bring back Rank TDM! Aand change the season already as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove/replace online trophy for all ps3 game?

Your games can no longer get platinum trophy just thinking it would be cool if you remove/replace the online trophy for
    Last of us and uncharted

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ALL players must REPORT this CHEATER PSN ID Xiyqz-

Dear Naughty Dog Support Team, PELASE BAN this CHEATER, PSN ID: Xiyqz-

Fellow FAIR PLAYERS, report this cheater. Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Profanity Filter

I have only recently purchased the uncharted collection, and the gameplay is fun. However, I am very put-off by the profanity in the game. I would greatly appreciate an option to turn of the swearing in the game. I would consider buying the other games if such an option were included. However, as it is right now, I just don't feel comfortable playing the game unless it is on mute. (And then I miss the dialogue, so it's not the best solution.)

Please consider adding this feature to the games. I have seen multiple suggestions for this elsewhere, so I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base