Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted 4?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Uncharted 3 multiplayer was the best multiplayer game I have ever

Uncharted 3 multiplayer was the best multiplayer game I have ever played and the uncharted series is by far my favorite, but uncharted 4 multiplayer is absolute garbage. I so badly want to play the online with my friends, but it just is not fun. The pay to win aspect is ridiculous considering we all paid $60 for the game in the first place. Uncharted 3 should be completely remastered with the new graphics and bring back its multiplayer. This will probably never happen, but all my friends and I absolutley hate uncharted 4 multiplayer, but want an uncharted multiplayer…

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Black screen after starting the game

Dear Naughty Dog,

When i start the game it starts up with 2 character portraits, then the sony computer entertainment logo and then the Naughty Dog logo. Next it gets stuck on a black screen. I have re-installed the game a number of times, but that didn't seem to help.

Some general information:
    Ps4 model: CUH-1003A
    Game version: Disk
    Time since install: 24 nov.
    System free space: 977,5GB
    Gamer update version: 1.32

(Thanks in advance!)

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Controle Turbo

BANIR OS JOGADORES QUE USAM CONTROLE TURBO. O JOGO ESTA INFESTADO COM ESSES PLAYERS. NINGUÉM AGUENTA MAIS, NAUGHTY DOG FAÇA ALGO A RESPEITO E MOSTRE AO PUBLICO QUE SE IMPORTA ! OU VAI FICAR EM SILÊNCIO E FINGIR QUE NADA ESTA ACONTECENDO ?!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted 4 multiplayer

hi.i'm from iran.Anyone have problems to connect in multiplayer is giving me a message that i am disconnected from PlayStation network but i am not and my internet service is working fine

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It´s Funny how Naughty dog abandon their players....

When Naughty dog has given something new to uncharted players? Ranked is stuck with king of the hill for the rest of days, and naughty dog probably never will fix that f*cking late joining lag.... Lot of players has asked for elimination mode-never will be made... Thanks a lot Naughty Dog for keep the multiplayers on so perfectly... Uncharted multiplayers are probably the best multiplayers ever, so f*cking sad that they are runned be Naughty "we don´t give a f*ck about our players" Dog.... This message will be never be read be them i think

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Crushing trophy not unlocking

Played a new game all the way through on crushing, all chapters are completed on crushing... yet no trophy popped. Help?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Fake Accounts From LeaderBoards

Hello Naughty dog
    First thing Thank you for the last update for LeaderBoards ( players now require 3 hours of play time to post his name in LeaderBoards)
    this is a good idea to remove cheater and fake accounts
    but i have a new idea For LeaderBoards system they are some inactive
    accounts in LeaderBoards as you can see they are some players didn't play for a long time for example some of the top 11 players in command mode,
    classic mode , plunder, tdm , king of the hill , are inactive accounts they Don't want to play because…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. King of the hill Ranked takes 20 minutes or longer to find a match

So far I've only been able to play 2 ranked matches, because the wait time to find a match is painfully slow (20 minutes at the moment)

Is nobody playing ranked matches?
    If they are please find a way to improve the finding match process as 20 minutes is far too long, hell even 5 minutes is too long.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Game Crashing repeatedly with ERROR CE-34878-0

Sooooo...multiple game crashes early in the game for me. My digital version has been updated and re-installed. But I can't get past the prison break with Sam due to constant game crashes with the error (CE-34878-0). This really sucks man...took the day to myself just for this game. Bummer.

213 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

486 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. no inicia uncharted 4

luego de varios intentos instale nuevamente el uncharted 4 , cuando lo voy a jugar queda con la pantalla negra marcando " faltan 00:00:00 " y de ahi no se mueve , mi ps4 esta con la ultima actualización de sony .
    ¿Como lo soluciono ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Overpowered Weapons - Long Range Shotgun + P90 overpowered (etc.)

hello guys !
    1-in UC4 MP i get killed from a far distance by a shotgun.....!!! wich is not possible

2-patch 1.11.029: why cintamani stone and indra's eternity is 1 use per buy just keep the price like it was and don't take off 1 use

3-P90 is just too mush tooooooo mush it's impossible to play against an owner of the p90

124 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

98 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post here if you have weapon feedback regarding what weapons you feel are overpowered.

We will be sharing your comments with the design team for balance recommendations.

Video is appreciated whenever possible.

12. Stuck on loading screen

Hi Naughty Dog! I have been having some issues with the campain of Uncharted 4. I was playing just fine with no problem until i got to chapter 8. While being in the chapter, i died in the game. After that the loading screen appears with Nathan in the forest with the loading bar at 0:00 remaining. I quit the screen with the O button to go to the main menu and try replaying the chapter again but i'm always stuck at the same loading screen and cannot do anyting !!!! Sometimes it says 0:00 and other times it says…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Trouble Running U4 from Disc after Install - Crashing when Selected

After fully installing from disc, and applying all update patches, the title hangs on a black screen after boot. Other games function normally.

120 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

221 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Toggle swearing

I enjoy playing the Uncharted series with my daughters 9 and 11. We've played the whole series, all the games. All three of us have to wince our way through all the bad language, that is really not necessary to communicate realism. I get the appeal of having realistic adult language from a creativity standpoint. But being able to toggle it off would be REALLY REALLY appreciated. I'm a adult and even if I was not playing with my daughters I would turn off the profanity if I could. I'm not into swearing and don't enjoy listening to it, if…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiplayer Installation issue

I've seen multiple people have had an issue with the installation of Uncharted 4 multiplayer ever since the recent updates. I too had the problem when I reinstalled it. I believe I have found a solution to the problem since I got mine to work last night after it showed a Time Remaining of "99:59:59" for multiplayer installation. I will show a step-by-step basis on how to rid of the problem.

1. If you have Uncharted 4 installed, completely uninstall it from your PS4.
    2. Disconect your PS4 from the internet(can do so easily by going to the network settings…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Uncharted 4 Survival Mode is Impossible

Survival mode is impossibly hard. The moderate tier is the lowest with matchmaking and I feel like I'm lucky to see a team beat a single wave. There are too many heavy weapon enemies at once, the choking enemies are constant, enemies swarm immediately which is impossible to fight off during a siege... I just feel like it's a constant bombardment instead of the strategic teamwork of the uncharted 3 multiplayer. I used to love it and it's so frustrating I can't even have fun.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ranked Playlist & Gamemode / Map Vote system

Since Ranked is mainly played by the more serious players ( "tryhards") in usually parties of 5, I think we should make the gamemode into a playlist which consists of all current gamemodes e.g TDM, KOTH, Classic etc.
    How will it work? -> Gamemode and maybe map could be chosen by a voting system similar to uncharted 3. THis will also prevent people playing in the same maps twice which could be annoying or boring.

in other words:
    1) ranked playlist : all gamemodes put into one so it makes it more challenging and different.

2)voting system: A follow up…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. U4 HARDCORE CO-OP SERIOUS ISSUE

So, now twice in a row in the EXACT same spot right before the cut-scene for the final hardcore warlord (wave 50 warlord) the application crashes. This has happened TWICE in the exact same spot. I am worried about even trying this again because I wasted 4 hours for nothing. Does anyone know what might be wrong? This is infuriating going through all the work and left with nothing because the application crashes! This didn't happen to my other friends whom I was playing with. It only happened to me! The error I get is CE-34878-0

I only wanted the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chapter 6

when sam throws the rope for us to climb, jump to the rope and I can not move anymore

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base