Uncharted 4

Welcome to the technical issues forum for Uncharted 4!

Please let us know of any issues or bugs you are encountering as you play our game. We’ll be continually monitoring reports here and giving you updates when we can.

For any issues with your PS4 hardware, controllers, or any other accessories – or if you need more immediate help, please contact PlayStation Support at http://www.playstation.com/support/

How do I use this?

1. Search the forum for your issue by typing a short description of the issue in the “My problem is…” box. If your issue is already submitted by another user, click the “vote” button to show you also experienced the issue. Leave a comment to add any additional information.
  2. If you can’t find your issue, submit it to us with a description.

PLEASE make sure that no one else has reported your issue or bug BEFORE posting a new issue.

If possible, please also provide the following information:

• PS4 model
  • Disk or digital download
  • Time since install
  • System Free Space

If this is a Multiplayer related issue, please ALSO include:

• Connection Method (Settings – Network – View Connection Status)
  • Nat Type (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Download (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)
  • Connection Speed Upload (Settings – Network – Test Internet Connection)

Thanks!

1. Freezing During Story Mode

The game keeps freezing but the audio will keep going. I can’t even play the game for more than 10 minutes at a time without it freezing. I’m mad because this game has been on my buy list for a while and now I can’t even play it. Fix this Naughty Dog there’s no excuse for a game you can’t play, especially when this was a game that came out when the PS4 was new.

Digital downloaded of PSN

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncharted 5

Hey NaughtyDog crew I know you guys probably won’t see this and you have a lot of things to do but i have a great idea for Uncharted 5, so first of all it should start off in their beach house but the daughter should be grown and she should continue her fathers journey (hit me up for more details.) Just know that it will be worth it because a lot of people want this and it would make tons of money.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CE-34878-0

I cant start uncharted 4. It keeps give me this error. CE-34878-0.
    I have the disc, I've tried reinstalling. I tried putting in new hard drive. I reinstalled the operating system. Still doesnt work.

I was wondering if it's possible to trade in my disc for a digital copy. Maybe a digital version will work. This game is the reason I bought a ps4 and it doesnt even work. Please let me know thanks.

1.4gb free.
    Cuh-1115a
    Installed 1hr ago for 4th time

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiplayer game crash

Whenever I click the multiplayer tab my game crashes. I then can’t play uncharted 4 unless I reinstall the game. This is frustrating as I’m only limited to single player.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ocorreu o erro ce-30005-8 no meu Playstation 4

ocorreu o erro ce-30005-8 no meu Playstation 4. Teria como vocês resolverem? Mandar uma Mídia Física nova? Obs: a mídia física está em perfeito estado.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi stuck at 00:00 on chapter 11

I have 64 GB of game installed on my PS4 . I am stuck on chapter 11 once my charecter died but since them i see this timeline which is not going away .. my game is fully installed as per the latest Updates .. I need help please help !

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We need new update...

P L E A S E

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cheater: EasyPointsSniper (watch him on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpyLrNnwEA&feature=em-comments

Please banish this cheater from the multiplayer. He destroys every match and influences it by cheating!

Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Redeem code Error

I bought Libertalia Collector's Edition and it has a redeem code for some skins/outfits inside the game. It seems the code is not working. I am trying to use it and the following message pops out:

"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

Please check your entry.
    (WC-40375-9)"

However, I haven't used the code, and the code is still valid. It expires on 05/10/2019.

What should I do?

Thank you very much,

Pedro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give us a f**king update already!

Why the hell haven’t you guys given us an update in anything beside the lost legacy? Did you just drop your best you’ve ever made just because the last of us is coming out? You have a responsibility to the U4 community. Give us a f**king update already. F**k.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Chapter 20 Glitch/Can't proceed with the story

Ok so in the beginning of chapter 20 you see the ship and then you hear a boom and Nate says that you are getting closer to them. As I swing from a rail to the next platform there is no cutscene and Elena just stands there . I look at other game plays on YouTube and there is supposed to be a cutscene where Sam escapes and you get in a gun fight. Also I restarted the game and the chapter multiple times and get the same result

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. fase 17

Não consigo passar da fase 17! Não aparece a opção “triângulo” pra que eu impulsione Helena para o alto de um morro e, assim, ela jogue a escada pra que eu suba. Isso me impede de continuar o jogo! Por favor, me dêem uma solução! Isso inviabilizou o jogo. Dinheiro jogado fora!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Epilogue bug

Bug in last chapter (epilogue) freezes Cassies moves, (but still can walk) and closes the game. Please fix, i cant finish the game because of this.

Ps4 slim
    Digital
    Intalled 2 months ago
    321,5 gb / 408,5 gb

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Problema na fase 17

Estou faz mais de um mês na fase 17! Não consigo passar dela, pq, em determinado momento, q era pra aparecer o comando triângulo, o mesmo não aparece, o q me impede de progredir no jogo.... o que fazer????

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 major things that if tweaked will continue to make Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Great!

Idea #1- Please add more videos to the Uncharted TV. Anything new (Uncharted trailers, Last of us trailers, more behind the scenes) would be better than the same videos which have been playing since the game's release.
    Idea #2 please lower the damaged caused by the Krivosk-XS. Players are clearly abusing the firepower of this weapon and I know i'm not alone in this fact when I say the weapon is too Overpowered. I feel if the weapon damaged is decreased even a little bit then the matches would seem more equal for sure!
    Thanks for you consideration and again…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am totally impressed with Uncharted 4, truly this game is a mindblowing and truly masterpiece:)

Thanks for creating such a mindblowing Uncharted 4 game. I am really enjoying each and every bit and moment of it. You guys have proved once again that you are pioneers in gaming. I have all the previous uncharted 1, 2, and 2 game as well as Last of us and I must say to you that those are masterpiece as well. NaughtyDog team is god gift for us players who sees that players are satisfied with topmost gaming experience both grahically and game wise. I am really impressed by how much the team has put time and hard work…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix your goddamn bugs!

I keep getting this fucking rope swing bug in survival mode. Its so fucking annoying haveing a warlord low then falling to your death because of this stupid bug. CMON Naughty Dog, come back and fix your game!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hile yapan oyuncu için ne yapabilirim

Uncharted 4 oyununda, çok oyunculu modda oyun oynarken Zackster-Mastr isimli kullanıcı sürekli karşı takım lehine oynuyor ve hile yapıyor. Oyun içinden bu kişiyi engelleme ya da şikayet etme hakkım var mı?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I I have a BIG PROBLEM

I have a BIG PROBLEM, In chapter 12 in the second optional conversation does not jump, It does not appear, I just need that damn conversation for platinum, please can not be that a conversation can not have the platinum

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base