Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1. Instant Unlock Bundle not working

I entered the code that I received alongside Uncharted:The Lost Legacy however I still don't have any of the content listed with bundle unlocked.

14 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for any confusion that has arisen surrounding the MP Unlock voucher.

The MP Unlock voucher unlocks base Multiplayer weapons, boosters, mysticals, and throwables for Uncharted 4 Competitive Multiplayer (not Survival).

If your profile already has the afore mentioned items unlocked, you will see no changes to your available content in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

The voucher does not unlock the TLL Bundle pack or any TLL character skins for Multiplayer.

Also, you will only be able to access the unlocked MP items from the voucher of the region of your PSN account matches the region of the game you are playing. You can check the regional version of the game by the available languages from the options menu.

Again, we apologize for any confusion. If you have read all of the above and still feel you are missing items after having…

2. Bug?

I went up the highest tower a second time in Chapter 4 and saved and stopped playing. When I started playing again the elevator was down and the character was stuck up the tower and I can't get down...
    How can I get down? Or do I have to redo the whole chapter?

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Queens Ruby keeps disappearing

In the lost legacy, I got the Queens Ruby in chapter 4. I continued onto complete the game. Then I went on chapter select as I wanted to get all treasure. I played the first 3 chapters but when I got onto chapter 4, the option for the Queens Ruby in the pause menu was gone. So I left that chapter and tried another chapter and it still wasn't there. So I decided to go and play chapter 4 again and I got the tokens to get the Ruby again then once I got it I completed the chapter and…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base