Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

Instant Unlock Bundle not working

I entered the code that I received alongside Uncharted:The Lost Legacy however I still don't have any of the content listed with bundle unlocked.

14 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ShockingKnight64 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminNaughty Dog QA Team (Admin, Naughty Dog) responded  · 

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for any confusion that has arisen surrounding the MP Unlock voucher.

The MP Unlock voucher unlocks base Multiplayer weapons, boosters, mysticals, and throwables for Uncharted 4 Competitive Multiplayer (not Survival).

If your profile already has the afore mentioned items unlocked, you will see no changes to your available content in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

The voucher does not unlock the TLL Bundle pack or any TLL character skins for Multiplayer.

Also, you will only be able to access the unlocked MP items from the voucher of the region of your PSN account matches the region of the game you are playing. You can check the regional version of the game by the available languages from the options menu.

Again, we apologize for any confusion. If you have read all of the above and still feel you are missing items after having redeemed the voucher, please post your PSN ID here and we can investigate.

Thank you,
N.D.

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FourEyesaac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My username is Foureyesaac could you guys have a look as I not seeing anything new available to me that I wouldn't have to buy otherwise yet I have this mp bundle supposedly installed.

• con_me_may commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please check my username is con_me_may like everyone else in this thread I added voucher it says it was installed but nothing added on my game

• Scalpinu1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you unlock all characters for tll when you buy uncharted 4 you get those characters this is kinda bull crap

• Lathiel- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm shocked that there still hasn't been a response to this. What are the Dogs doing??

• Silenthxa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. Redeemed code on app and checked my purchase history but the download option wasn't there at all. Checked ps4 and already says it's installed even though I didn't even download it.

• Onizuka__93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I redeemed the code present in my physical copy but didn't receive anything in multyplayer. This code is not for unlocking the TLL bundle (Asav and skin for Nadine or Chloe)? At me still locked. Please fix it, i hope i didn't waste my code.

• Onizuka__93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. I redeemed the code present in my physical copy but didn't receive anything in multyplayer. This code is not for unlocking the TLL bundle (Asav and skin for Nadine or Chloe)? At me still locked. Please fix it, i hope i didn't waste my code.

• Moreno_1242 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi my Online ID is Moreno_1242 and I have not yet received the MP pack from the lost legacy and I had the triple pack so I am aligable for it, please help

• Lathiel- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This bundle has been showing up for people who pre-ordered UTLL: but as of yet we don't know what it is supposed to be and it doesn't unlock or give any prompt within the game. Is it working? What exactly is it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base