Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

Bug?

I went up the highest tower a second time in Chapter 4 and saved and stopped playing. When I started playing again the elevator was down and the character was stuck up the tower and I can't get down...
How can I get down? Or do I have to redo the whole chapter?

10 votes
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

steflippert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stormycloud72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a glitch in chapter 3 The river which i should go through is invisible and if i drive more there is no road it’s just disappear i dont know why if you go i will die

• Chucky0709 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an issue where the C4 disappearing when its first introduce in the gate keeper chapter, I can't get through the wall without it. This happened when I was playing the game a second time

• jinkz8423 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am experiencing the same issue stuck in the tall tower after saving and the elevator is at the bottom how do I get down.

• failyour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue... Except I forgot to check the tower first so it's the last thing I did before heading into the final area mission... Got the bracelet and everything. Now I'm stuck. Super annoying. Was hoping for a hotfix today when I got home from work, but no dice. I assume I'm just screwed and have to start the chapter over and redo everything. Funny thing is, when I restarted chapter on a new save it already had the bracelet on, but am able to do the entire bracelet quest line again? 2 bugs in 1 I suppose... Fix your stuff naughty dog. Super lame.

• vo-hi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue here. Went up with the elevator after finding the queen's ruby to check for treasure I might have missed, then an update downloaded and Inwas done for the day anyway. When I loaded next time, the elevator was at the bottom, and there's no way to climb down. Frustrating...

• Lathiel- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you climb the tower a second time? Why would you climb the tower at all when doing Way of the Warrior? They are both unnecessary.

That said, can't you climb back down the way you came?

• Hot_Rod_Zoidberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had this same issue while trying for the Way of the Warrior trophy, so restarting the chapter is out, as it will invalidate the trophy. I, too, can't find any way down since the elevator defaulted to the bottom of the tower after I sat down to play and loaded my game today.

Feedback and Knowledge Base