Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

Just Wanted to Praise.

I don’t actually have a technical issue. The game played super smooth, it was almost as if I was watching a movie. It’s very good. But, if you would like an idea on increasing the game’s success, I’ve got one. GIVE US ANOTHER. Chloe and Nadine’s story has only just begun. They started off with no trust and only caring about their money. By the end of it they were best friends, some of us seeing even more sparking between them like Nathan and Elena, and cared more about each other than money. They just started their partnership and I know that I’m not alone when I say that I want see more of that blossoming relationship. These games are so good and giving us Lost Legacy gave us hope for more of series but with different characters.

On another note, I’m eagerly awaiting the release of The Last Of Us Part II. I’ve been checking nonstop on an update for a release date. I cannot wait to play it. I absolutely loved the first and there’s no doubt the second one will be just as good if not better. And making Ellie lesbian? Perfect, if I say so myself. I saw it coming the whole game. I have a great eye for that. It’s going to be so perfectly modern yet so perfectly oldened due to the apocalypse and all. I just cannot wait.

1 vote
Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

lexilowe99 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base