Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1. hello how i can add russian ?(lost legacy)

i bought lost legacy,and i canntot change language,how can i add russian ?my psn has russian language ,thansk you

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crushing Trophy Glitch

I played The Lost Legacy On Crushing, never changed the difficulty- finished the game and never got the trophy.
    Although Into The chapters menu, and it said that one of the chapters was only played in moderate...then switched back to crushing for the following chapters.
    I never changed he difficulty- and by the way things were going, and my The amount of enemies and how hard the level was, I could tell it was on crushing...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lost all my treasures and collectibles after update version 1.09

I am playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, chapter 7 now.
    I lost all my treasures and collectibles after update version 1.09. List of treasures is empty except for one treasure, which I just found.
    When I checked statistics, category "Treasures and Collectibles" has zero for all subcategories (photo opportunities found, lock boxes opened, optional conversations started etc.). However, if I open Chloe's camera in the game, I can see my photos.
    At least, the trophies have not disappeared – which also prove that I collected some treasures or opened lock boxes (e.g. "Casual Treasure Hunter", "Five Finger Discount").
    Could you…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chapter 2 PHOTO BUG

Hello,

I finished the game without any problem, however, when I started the collectibles, I noticed that there was a bug in chapter 2 for the photo,
    Impossible to take it, the triangle icon does not appear, and yet I have never taken this picture (checked several times)

So I can't continue my quest for collectibles....

Thank you in advance,

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Just Wanted to Praise.

I don’t actually have a technical issue. The game played super smooth, it was almost as if I was watching a movie. It’s very good. But, if you would like an idea on increasing the game’s success, I’ve got one. GIVE US ANOTHER. Chloe and Nadine’s story has only just begun. They started off with no trust and only caring about their money. By the end of it they were best friends, some of us seeing even more sparking between them like Nathan and Elena, and cared more about each other than money. They just started their partnership and I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. glich

The two ladies cannot open the stone door. I am 8% into the game and can't get out. Help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CAPITULO 6 ERRO

BUG CAPITULO 6 ...... O Sam não entrega a corda para o Nathan. JA ATUALIZEI O JOGO E NADA MESMO JEITO

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ch 8. Partners big can’t climb rope at radio tower.

On chapter 8.partners once I swing to the cliff via the radio tower the character stops responding. I cannot climb the rope or swing or let go.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No icons being displayed

When I put it into crushing difficulty, it won't show any icons. Not to pick something up, not when I'm aiming, it's super annoying and makes the game unplayable

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug

So I'm on chapter 4 and when I killed an enemy by jumping on top of him the game bugged and now I'm trapped inside of a (kind of?) structure and can't get out.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug?

I went up the highest tower a second time in Chapter 4 and saved and stopped playing. When I started playing again the elevator was down and the character was stuck up the tower and I can't get down...
    How can I get down? Or do I have to redo the whole chapter?

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Queens Ruby keeps disappearing

In the lost legacy, I got the Queens Ruby in chapter 4. I continued onto complete the game. Then I went on chapter select as I wanted to get all treasure. I played the first 3 chapters but when I got onto chapter 4, the option for the Queens Ruby in the pause menu was gone. So I left that chapter and tried another chapter and it still wasn't there. So I decided to go and play chapter 4 again and I got the tokens to get the Ruby again then once I got it I completed the chapter and…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Language version - The lost legacy

HiI live in the UK, but I am a foreign person. Today I bought the new Uncharted: The lost legacy and I am disappointed. I try to setup different language in the game which is Polish but this time I couldn't do that! Why? Because Polish language (dubbing, subtitles) is unavailable. I can setup Spanish, French even Suomie or Norsk more I can choose Cesky language too, but I can't choose a Polish one! WHY? Polish language was available in the previous game (mean U4, Drake collection) but not this time. I feel cheated by U!!! I am 100% sure…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for the language inconsistencies between The Lost Legacy and previous titles.

We have added text support for all European regional languages to all European versions of the game. If you download patch 1.03, you will be able to change the in game text and subtitles to any European language.

Unfortunately, the supported voice languages are determined by which country you purchased your game from. If you want to be sure your language is supported, you can purchase the game digitally, ensuring the country of your PSN account will align with the appropriately supported language.

If you purchase the disc version of the game, you can determine which version of the game supports which voice language by looking at the small serial number printed along the outside edge of the game disc.

If the number displays 07875, the game supports voice…

15. Please create Uncharted 5 (All Youtubers want it)

All Youtubers want to naughty dog create Uncharted 5

(All Youtubers want it)

(Please create Uncharted 5 !!!)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy start screen frozen. After completing chapter 4 and taking the last photo of the monkeys and getting the last t

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy start screen frozen.

After completing chapter 4 and taking the last photo of the monkeys and getting the last three treasures together, on my way back to the Jeep Chloe started to walk very slowly after exiting the ruins. I got into the Jeep and it would only go in reverse. I tried restarting game at last check point many times and cleaning the disk but everytime I come back to the start screen its frozen and you cant do anything! At the start sceeen (story multiplayer survival mode ect no buttons work). You cant quit…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Progress Demands Sacrifice trophy won't unlock for me.

Every chapter says on Chapter Select says "Highest Challenge Level Completed: Crushing" yet the trophy still won't unlock for me.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Crushing trophy won't unlock

I beat the game on Crushing, watched all of the credits and my trophy never unlocked. I checked each chapter and found that Chapter 6 showed that the highest difficulty beat was Explorer. I replayed that chapter and the trophy still didn't unlock, yet now shows I beat it on Crushing. Do I need to replay the last chapter again? This is really frustrating. It shouldn't be this hard to unlock trophies!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nadine static and i cant get an optional conversation

I already got the end game. So when i´m going by chapter select to get all the optional conversations, i cant do it because nadine stay´s static if i already have the rubys queen, i need her to folow cloe. There´s a conversation about the monkeys and i cant have it.
    please fix this bug. This is on chapter 4 when i got queen ruby.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. [Video] Token Disappeared - Map still says it's there

https://youtu.be/cPlLE5EzwVY

I don't recall breaking the wall here after defeating enemies (nor being close to it during combat) but I came here and saw the issue.

Reloading didn't fix the problem, any help please?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base