Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1. mono audio

The left channel of my speaker doesn't work. only center and right. However, when I went into settings for a temporary fix, I could not find any option to be able to set the mono to audio and just have all dialogues come through that one channel. I feel like this can be a great feature where we can choose just mono and not surround in audio. Right now, if an AI character speaks from to my left in game 3d space, I cannot hear. I can only read the subtitles. It is a hardware issue, but an option to…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hoysala token unreachable

in Chapter 4 of the lost legacy, the hoysala token near the upper middle part of the map behind the wall you need to break i now unreachable for me. I drove into the area and enemies spawned, I was trying to be stealthy, but was seen so I decided to reload the checkpoint. All the enemies were gone, so I figured i'd go right up and try to break the wall. I could break the wall but couldn't walk in. it's like an invisible barrier. definitely a bug. I don't know how to proceed

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Glitch- game freezes up chapter 7

After Nadine says "top of a doorway over here" and they swim through, Chloe is stuck against the wall and there's no way to continue. The dialog about wishing they had a towel plays, but the game is frozen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Big Glitch/Bug/Issue:

1. For some reason i noticed today when trying to go back and get my remaining treasures that under my "treasures & collectibles" in statistics (treasures this game) & "chapter select" that treasures for certain chapters are missing that I know I got & I have no idea how they disappeared. When i look under the treasures menu or ("treasures" for all games), they show all the ones I obtained there, its only missing in "statistics" or "chapter select" .
    Whats even weirder is i know i only was missing the Chapter 9 treasures, so i replayed that again &…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Chapter 4: no enemies, can't interact

I died trying to get the token above-centre on the map, and when i respawned all enemies were gone, chests were open, and i couldn't interact with anything except the jeep. Can't progress at all.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy - Chapter 4 - Western Ghats Hanging on ledge (wall glitch)

This is a bug that happen on Chapter 4 - Western Ghats Hanging on Ledge to get inside the walls.

1. At the beginning of stage, head towards the right.
    2. Climb up to the closest part you can of the wall.
    3.hit the roll button and point your roll towards the corner of the ledge/wall
    4. it should automatically start hanging on the ledge with half of chloe body hanging from it.
    5. press circle, and left to drop down on the ledge inside the wall. it will either hang or just drop and stand on the edge where…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Constant firing of guns

Naughty dog what the hell is up with this game ?
    Totally spoiled with bugs
    1/When I close the map she fires her gun
    2/The Jeep won't stop going forward I have to constantly hold the reverse button to stop it.
    3/Chloe constantly firing her guns until all ammo gone and then auto swaps to other gun to waste all that ammo , she even clicks away constantly after ammo depleted.
    No good as I use stealth to take enemies down for her to start randomly shooting at will all by herself.
    Totally unplayable will be going back for a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Chapter 6 in Crushing mode being seen when not moving in the tall grass

In Ch. 6 on Crushing Im being spotted when I'm not moving in the tall grass. It makes this section damn near impossible to complete. And add the silent pistol jamming issue and forget it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Silent pistol jamming when hanging off a ledge

Several times throughout the game I've been hanging off a ledge with the silent pistol and the gun will not fire after 3 shots. The clip was fully loaded.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Statistics not being kept correctly

My stats for several categories are not being kept correctly and I'm unable to achieve trophies. I stealth killed all the guards before and after the Trident fort in. Ch. 4 and I only got credit for 8 consecutive stealth kills but my overall sleath kill number went up. I've consecutively stealth killed guards in other chapters and I'm still not getting credit for them. I can't achieve the Like the Wind trophy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Graphical popin/glitches on PS4 Pro through whole game

Graphical glitches throughout start of game on PS4 pro. This includes cutscenes and actual gameplay. The game is pretty unplayable.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Button prompts disappeared

After I died in chapter 4 and respawned all button prompts disappeared. Like when I see a weapon on the ground it doesn't tell me what kind of weapon it is and it doesn't tell me that I can pick it up, the usual triangle symbol is gone, same with other stuff, like the symbol for grappling and lockpicking. All button prompts just seems to have disappeared. I tried loading a previous save, didn't work. Do I have to restart the entire chapter? :/

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug/glitch

I've got the waterfalls all working and it's time to turn the handle with Nadine at the big statue, I interacted with the handle (using triangle) and now i (Chloe) is stuck hoDoing handle waiting for Nadine. I can't do anything, and will have to restart checkpoint....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Piton

At the end of chapter 4 and beginning of 5 the piton will not work and I can no longer climb thus I'm trapped and can no longer continue my game. The reaching animation is till working but it will not select. This has not happened on any other play through.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chapter 4 cutscene glitch

This is stressful, to say the least.... After finishing all 3 fortresses, after Chloe brakes the lever, a cutscene starts. In my case, it never finishes, it goes on a loop, with no sound, nothing.
    It doesn't matter what fortress is last, every time I replayed the chapter I tried a different order, but on the last fortress the same thing happens every time.
    I installed and reinstalled the game 2-3 times now, but the glitch won't go away.... I purchased the digital version, by the way.
    Am I the only unfortunate one here?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bugs smartphone

Smartphone bug

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Queens Ruby: An AWESOME Idea!

Ok, I'm currently playing Lost Legacy and it's awesome as always! I recently played every Uncharted game in the span of over a month, and naturally I had to play Lost Legacy. Seriously, you guys know how to write good stories and invest the player in the experience. Thank you for all of your hard work!

The Queen's Ruby is a brilliant idea because it makes finding treasure less cumbersome and it doesn't detract from the gaming experience. I'd rather get a notification telling me I'm "hot" or "cold" than trying to scour the open world finding treasures.

I wish…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. chapter 7 cutscene bug

when i played thru the game for the seccond time i got the cutsene at the end of chapter 7 ti get stuck in a different possision.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy: Graphical glitches at chapter 5 on PS4 pro.

Stairs become invisible when entering the temple with the axe symbol. :p

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG MAP Uncharted Lost Legacy

I'm stuck in the map and i don't want to start from scratch
    Just see : https://youtu.be/z0XtMyTzL_c
    Pas envi de refaire le jeu depuis le début si possible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base