Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1. Treasures not showing up on the list

I'm playing the story my second time to find the rest of the collectibles and the treasures I collected the first time are not showing up on the list. After noticing this I created a new save to have a fresh start. After I collected the first missing treasure I looked at the list and it is still missing. Any help?

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Glitch in chapter 4 made me retart chapter. Got glitched inside a platform and couldn't get out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHgwTLw0Oc

Dropped down to stealth attack an enemy, turned round to climb back up but glitched inside a platform. Couldn't get out, restart checkpoint put me back inside as did quit game and restart. Respawning also put me back inside platform. Only option was to retart chapter. Please fix, thank you.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug during cutscene at the end of chapter 8

During the last cutscene of chapter 8 there is a little bug when Sam and Nadine are lying on the ground after Nadine shot Orca. Sam's shirt is somehow flickering. Encountered this on both of my playthroughs i did so far. I've also seen this on several videos on the internet. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plQbc32hpFQfrom (from 16:48 - 17:00 min).
    Glad if you can fix this!
    The game is great and it would be awesome if Chloe gets another adventure :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dialogue bug in German

When you enter the Axe Fortress and observe the statue of Sala fighting a tiger by pressing triangle Chloe starts to talk about Hoysala culture but her dialogue abruptly stops and she doesn't say the sentence she's supposed to say and that's in the subtitle (something like "Hoy means beating and blablabla" and so on).
    I play the game with German audio and in each of my three entire playthroughs this bug occured.
    I use the disc version of The Lost Legacy which is patched to 1.03. My PS4 Pro also runs the latest firmware.
    I'd be very grateful if…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Finishing an encounter next to an interactive wheel

Standing next to an interactive wheel while killing the last enemy will prevent the triangle prompt from showing up. Walking away and coming back does not fix it but restarting checkpoint does

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Loading a save after reinforcements arrive will spawn them on top of you

Specifically the encounter at the hoysala token location in the bottom center of the map nearest the trident fort

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Chloe

Chloe was so cool, cocky, sexy and fun person to be with, with good sense of humour,
    but now you made her to be a Sad and serious person, you even made her to look more Indian like just to fit the story better and She could have liked and supported Sam much better instead of the angry Nadine... even hook up with Sam after 15 years in Jail He could have deserved it...
    but at least at the end, She could have said:
    Only Work With Professional LIKE SAM!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A bug, I'm stuck

My english isn't good enough to explain this so here is a video

https://twitter.com/abdulmalik_ga/status/902685171492773888

i got stuck and after restarted the game it still loads here please fix this i don't want to lost my progress.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. cutscene inconsistency

There is an inconsistency where the para 9 from the multiplayer (which does not appear in the main game) is in Chloe's holster when she and Nadine crash the chopper in chapter 8, it stays like this until Chloe takes Orca's desert 5.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi, I bought Uncharted Lost Legacy, I Finished yesterday, fantastic game, but the fountain puzzle sucks, you should increase the seconds/tim

Hi, I bought Uncharted Lost Legacy, I finished it on Thursday, fantastic game, but the fountain puzzle sucks, you should increase the seconds/times available for those who choose it easy mode, It is very very hard to complete the fourth mission map (all medals) for people who are not very good at using tue joypad. I would like to complete the entire map of the fourth mission without becoming crazy with the time puzzles. Thanks. Alessandro

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chapter Select not showing completed!

Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 seems to be combined in my data. The encounters for Chapter 8 are appearing under Chapter 7 in the "Select Encounter" menu and it is showing Chapter 7 as incomplete when I am on Chapter 8.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Many gamebreaking bugs!

Chapter 4
    1. Can't dive into the area for the swan token without it crashing
    2. Can't drive around the south east waterfalls without it crashing

Chapter 5
    About a minute in all dialogue seizes and I can never get past the part where Nadine pulls me up without it crashing. I've tried chapter select with a new save file. It's definitely the software. My PS4 pro runs every other game great, played all of hell blade without a single crash. This game, though amazing, is littered with them. Please get you're testers on it and get out a patch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Game crashes

The game keeps crashing on the 3rd mission. I have contacted PlayStation & we have tried every option (deleting & redownloading, rebuilding something in safe mode, etc...). PlayStation told me that my system is fine & I should either contact you guys or wait until an update comes (I understand that it is a new game & sometimes issues happen that you need to fix). When I select the game, it loads up like normal & brings me to the games main menu. I select continue game & it loads the 3rd mission "homecoming". After it reaches 100% the game…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When Chloe picks a lock, the controller doesn't vibrate.

When Chloe picks a lock, the controller doesn't vibrate even though the vibrate option is turned on. I've tried turning the vibrate off and on again, but the lock pic vibration doesn't work. I have to stare at the graphic on-screen to make sure it vibrates.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Avatars

Is there any other way on getting the avatars rather than doing the quests on live playstation as I do not live in North America, which means I can't log in to do them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: Nadine won't follow down the slope in the Elephant room. Work around was to restart the checkpoint.

Hello ND,

Huge fan from early 3DO and PS1!!!.

So I found a bug in the PS4 Pro version. I'm not sure it is the same in the Original PS4.

After you have the fight with Nadine, you later enter a room with a muddy slope. I think I ran too fast down the slope and Nadine did not follow.

This is the room with the stuck Elephant in it.

What happened then was Chole was down the bottom of the slope, but Nadine disappeared. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I was sure I didn't…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stock at loading screen

Hello, I faced two problems first is that I couldn't get back to the car which was on top of the hill or whatever you wanna call it after getting the STAG HORN BOX treasure. So I tried to restart checkpoint, that how I got stuck at the loading screen with 96%.
    I restarted the game after that and lucky I didn't lose my progress.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Chronic framerate dips in final chapter

For a couple of minutes during the train sequence the frame rate was falling through the floor and making it very difficult to play. I did a search and found someone else on YouTube had uploaded an example of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TsULMqZAcI

It's at the exact location I encountered the problem although I think it was a bit worse on my PS4 (a legacy unit, not a pro).

I'm hopeful you can fix this because I didn't experience framerate issues at any other point in the game.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Wristwatch Nadine Ross

Hi,
    I just finished the Lost Legacy. Besides that the game was quite short, I was fascinated from the wristwatch Nadine was wearing.
    Has anyone a clue what watch it is?
    Regards,

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why 13 minute countdown?

Is it normal to have a 13 minute countdown after the first round of game play in the story? Never had this in a game before?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base