Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1. Nadine & Sam Hiding are in the way

during the time when the helicopter needs to be taken down, in Crushing, must move very quickly but several times Nadine & Sam were in the way preventing the quick get away...
    It's Okay, just thought to mention it...
    by the way they always hide in plain sight except in the grass fields...

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make the map color-blind accessible

It's impossible to see the "you are here" indicator on the map because I'm red-green color-blind. Please give an option to change the color of the indicator.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dialogue Glitch and Fix

Got a dialogue glitch during the Trident Fortress encounter. Now my game has no dialogue outside of the cinematic cut scenes. Bug went away after closing and restarting the application. Figured I should report it incase anyone else searches for a fix for this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I got glitched inside a building by mistake during the story mode and got stuck there

I got glitched inside a building durin the story mode of the new Uncharted Lost Legacy. Not a big deal. The problem however is that I died inside the building which created a new checkpoint inside. If I restart the checkpoint or load the game I get back inside and I can't get out. So unfortunately I think I need to start a new game from the beginning. Not the end of the world, but I hope it won't happen again. I just wanted naughty dog to know this small error. Big fan of the series though, maxim

Here's a…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Map Icon Visibility

I'm colourblind and I have a lot of difficulty locating the map icon in Chapter 4.
    Is it possible you can make the icon a different colour or make it pulse

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. White Plug symbol appears and I'm getting disconnected from Multiplayer

When I play multiplayer I am seeing a white plug fill the screen, and I am frequently being kicked out of the match.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  3 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The Lost Legacy can't launch on my PS4 pro

Black screen after some portraits for ever. I cannot event close it from menu, or the console will has no response.
    This is similar with the Uncharted 4 version.
    I have had my UC4 lost for A YEAR! Anyone can help!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stealth mode needs better imporvements

I really enjoyed the stealth mode, but when you killed most of the people in that group, the only 2 or 3 left should have figured out something went terribly wrong already. But in the game they just went back to like nothing has ever happened....maybe you should implement a if statement: IF number of people are less than certain amount, the rest will constantly stay alert.....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. bugs of picking up weapon on mud slope

I had accidentally dropped the silence pistol on a mud slope, and it is just few steps away from the ground. However, the game dose not allow me to pick it up. Since it is a slope so I thought maybe using a gun to shoot it may push the pistol down. But I failed, and I even used grenade....but it did not even move by an inch.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Idea only: what if the next Uncharted will be searching for Yamashita Treasure?

Yamashita's treasure is still a mystery, and it's still undiscovered in the unknown islands of the Philippines.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I started the game in maximal difficulty and I FINISHED IT IN MEDIUM DIFFICULTY

I started a new save, I lauched it in maximal difficulty and I just finished it... and I didn't caught the trophy. Because it changed itself the difficulty.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Audio Issue

Having issue with the audio in the game. Just when the game starts cant here the character dialogues

Please help :(
    was really hyped for this game

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Car spawns in the air & out of map

I collected the token for the Queen's bracelet near the bottom of the map, and I stupidly thought I could fall down a large drop without dying. That was not the case, so I died.

However, when I respawned, I went to go to my car, and it was floating in mid air, outside of the map. When I ran towards it, it dropped, but I was unable to get to it.

I've attached a video to explain.

https://youtu.be/nQlUBv1P4AY

This happened every time, since I also decided to try and jump down to the car, but rather quickly perished. The…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Photo Ops

The photo op in chapter 2 is not working properly even when starting on a new game with no stats carried over. Had to restart checkpoint for the photo op prompt to appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No share play.The message is The host's game screen cannot be viewed because the game has not been released in your country or region.

No share play. The message on screen is The host's game screen cannot be viewed because the game has not been released in your country or region.I had no problems with uncharted4 though.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Could we make an Uncharted without Nathan Drake?

NO! You Failed on this because you cheeped out on the game by reusing Madagascar build which doesn't even look like Madagascar on inda for that. take some of the money you ripped off from us and go there then build a real big map like ghost recon wildlands and give us the option to play drake or chloe...My niece will love this because she can play a strong female charactor! two thumbs up on that!! that is the best thing i can say about this game.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Charactor fail

Character is to slow. My 84 year old grandmother runs faster in real life! weapon ammo to limited, 13 rounds for silenced pistol without ability to acquire more from dead AI's and not enough stealth abilities to move through the game without fighting everyone. finished entire game in 8:23 minutes! really the biggest disappointment. not worth 39.99 should have been a UC4 DLC for 4.99 you used the same Madagascar build with minor changes!? WTF! you should have gone to india and looked a maps SH!T use google! worst game in 2017!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lady Sweat

Not a glitch, just a distraction. The game is amazing but the sweat patterns on Chloe and Nadine's shirts were patterned after a man. Every woman knows that women sweat FIRST in the under-boob/stomach area, but that's dry on both shirts. Everything else about the game is amazing so far - beyond expectations. But two skinny women are definitely not going to be showing the neck and underarm sweat first.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cutscene bug toward end of the game

Bug during the cutscene after chapter 8. The helicopter crashes and after Orca crawls out Nadine and Chloe freeze and slide around the screen then the game crashes. It's happened several times. I can't get past it. When I reload a save, it it gets to when Orca opens the helicopter door and then crashes again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base