Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Have you found a bug or issue with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I started the game in maximal difficulty and I FINISHED IT IN MEDIUM DIFFICULTY

I started a new save, I lauched it in maximal difficulty and I just finished it... and I didn't caught the trophy. Because it changed itself the difficulty.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio Issue

Having issue with the audio in the game. Just when the game starts cant here the character dialogues

Please help :(
    was really hyped for this game

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Car spawns in the air & out of map

I collected the token for the Queen's bracelet near the bottom of the map, and I stupidly thought I could fall down a large drop without dying. That was not the case, so I died.

However, when I respawned, I went to go to my car, and it was floating in mid air, outside of the map. When I ran towards it, it dropped, but I was unable to get to it.

I've attached a video to explain.

https://youtu.be/nQlUBv1P4AY

This happened every time, since I also decided to try and jump down to the car, but rather quickly perished. The…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Photo Ops

The photo op in chapter 2 is not working properly even when starting on a new game with no stats carried over. Had to restart checkpoint for the photo op prompt to appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No share play.The message is The host's game screen cannot be viewed because the game has not been released in your country or region.

No share play. The message on screen is The host's game screen cannot be viewed because the game has not been released in your country or region.I had no problems with uncharted4 though.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Could we make an Uncharted without Nathan Drake?

NO! You Failed on this because you cheeped out on the game by reusing Madagascar build which doesn't even look like Madagascar on inda for that. take some of the money you ripped off from us and go there then build a real big map like ghost recon wildlands and give us the option to play drake or chloe...My niece will love this because she can play a strong female charactor! two thumbs up on that!! that is the best thing i can say about this game.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Charactor fail

Character is to slow. My 84 year old grandmother runs faster in real life! weapon ammo to limited, 13 rounds for silenced pistol without ability to acquire more from dead AI's and not enough stealth abilities to move through the game without fighting everyone. finished entire game in 8:23 minutes! really the biggest disappointment. not worth 39.99 should have been a UC4 DLC for 4.99 you used the same Madagascar build with minor changes!? WTF! you should have gone to india and looked a maps SH!T use google! worst game in 2017!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lady Sweat

Not a glitch, just a distraction. The game is amazing but the sweat patterns on Chloe and Nadine's shirts were patterned after a man. Every woman knows that women sweat FIRST in the under-boob/stomach area, but that's dry on both shirts. Everything else about the game is amazing so far - beyond expectations. But two skinny women are definitely not going to be showing the neck and underarm sweat first.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cutscene bug toward end of the game

Bug during the cutscene after chapter 8. The helicopter crashes and after Orca crawls out Nadine and Chloe freeze and slide around the screen then the game crashes. It's happened several times. I can't get past it. When I reload a save, it it gets to when Orca opens the helicopter door and then crashes again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Car disappeared

In chapter four, in the place where you get the key for the statue of the trident, after the conronction, the car disappeared, being placed underground, so I was unable to continue with the chapter, and I have to restart the chapter or the game, cause I was playing in hardest dificulty level, and I want the trophie. Sorry about my english.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Glitch on Prologue

Bug with air cloud on corner right side on prologue. Please fix it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxXqws47dU

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Camera bug

In the second act, when Chloe scales the outside of the building with Nadine before Nadine breaks the glass on the door if Chloe goes to the right hand side up the building the camera stays at it's wide view of the building not moving in with the characters, when you inspect the crown the camera cuts back into the room and after inspection the camera returns to the outside view.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Got Jak and Daxter + theme but I only have the triple pack

A friend bought the triple pack ages ago. When she went to the playstation store it let her start pre-loading uncharted lost legacy. But it also gave her Jak and Daxter and the theme along with it.

the website says triple pack holders don't get the bonus' but they downloaded anyway.

What went wrong? is this supposed to happen or a bug?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bad designed level

the Chapter 6 of Lost Legacy. In Crashing it's literally imposible beat all these enemies The only way I see is by pure lucky. Mi best time Just die by the APC because I hadn't any C4 or missiles. The isn't have no logic. Other levels have a trick, this have no one, just lucky to not die. No sigile, no logic, no nothing!
    THE LEVEL IS NOT PLAYEABLE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Flashlights Visible in Photo Mode

Not really an issue more a nice to have.

I really like using the photo mode to take my own images, however I've been unable to get the shot I'm after when underground/in caves as flashlight beams/effects are still visible after hiding all characters. Even if I turn the beam away, the white star from the flashlight lens is still there. It would be really nice if they could be hidden aswell, at least the star.

I've uploaded an example (http://imgur.com/ot0n8HK) if you want to see what I mean, the stars in the bottom left. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 big issues

So in Chapter 5 my game froze and I had to hard reset the PS4, which resulted in my external HDD getting damaged but I was able to fix it. 2nd issue was in Chapter 7 where Chloe Sam and Nadine where swimming up after escaping, and Chloe fell through the water and everything went grey and I see Chloe falling to her death, game loads for a few mins and I see a cutscene where all the characters are in a jeep, so the game skipped a cutscene.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cutscene Bugs

The cut scenes at the end of the Chapter 7 (where the tusk is obtained) and Chapter 9 (middle of the final boss battle) are jittering badly with characters flickering in and out (even some from a previous build?) and models keep reappearing or disappearing. How do I fix this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Feedback and Knowledge Base