Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

1. Из за того что вы забросили игру

Банте читеров,их тут много занимайтесь мультиплеером!много багов и ошибок в игре ,в рейтинге одни читеры с кронусмаксами и доминаторами

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Naughty Dog
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Introducir mascara de vinilo.

Quisiera saber como conseguir la mascara de vinilo que he visto en algunos usuarios? Ya he completado todos los cofres y no me ha salido. ¿Podrian agregarla para desbloquearla?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ch 8. Partners big can’t climb rope at radio tower.

On chapter 8.partners once I swing to the cliff via the radio tower the character stops responding. I cannot climb the rope or swing or let go.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uncharted Lost Legacy keeps crashing. This does not happen with any other PS4 game or software.

Uncharted: Lost Legacy keeps crashing despite latest updates and patches applied. This does not happen with any other Uncharted games or PS4 software or applications. It appears that a minority of PS4 users are experiencing this issue due to compatibility issues with specific PS4 units and Uncharted: Lost Legacy game. This game has not been play-tested properly and this issue has not been resolved. Please play-test game again and issue a new patch to solve this issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chapter 8 enemies glitching and helicopter won’t take damage

can’t get pass chapter 8 the grapple symbol won’t appear on the helicopter and enemies keep responding after being killed not to mention
    Sam and Nadia won’t kill the enemies and keep running in front of me almost forgot played the game over 5 times I really want to platinum the game but this bug needs to be fixed ASAP

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No icons being displayed

When I put it into crushing difficulty, it won't show any icons. Not to pick something up, not when I'm aiming, it's super annoying and makes the game unplayable

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. INSTANT UNLOCK BUNDLE NOT WORKING

Instant unlock bundle no working :'(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug

So I'm on chapter 4 and when I killed an enemy by jumping on top of him the game bugged and now I'm trapped inside of a (kind of?) structure and can't get out.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. are the servers down?

everyone is stuck in the lobby, if you go into matchmaking the game can’t find a match, if you try to join people it says you can’t join them or you’ve been kicked out. I’m pretty sure it’s not PSN that’s faulty i think it’s just this game. what’s happening?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Instant Unlock Bundle not working

I entered the code that I received alongside Uncharted:The Lost Legacy however I still don't have any of the content listed with bundle unlocked.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for any confusion that has arisen surrounding the MP Unlock voucher.

The MP Unlock voucher unlocks base Multiplayer weapons, boosters, mysticals, and throwables for Uncharted 4 Competitive Multiplayer (not Survival).

If your profile already has the afore mentioned items unlocked, you will see no changes to your available content in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

The voucher does not unlock the TLL Bundle pack or any TLL character skins for Multiplayer.

Also, you will only be able to access the unlocked MP items from the voucher of the region of your PSN account matches the region of the game you are playing. You can check the regional version of the game by the available languages from the options menu.

Again, we apologize for any confusion. If you have read all of the above and still feel you are missing items after having…

12. Bug?

I went up the highest tower a second time in Chapter 4 and saved and stopped playing. When I started playing again the elevator was down and the character was stuck up the tower and I can't get down...
    How can I get down? Or do I have to redo the whole chapter?

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Queens Ruby keeps disappearing

In the lost legacy, I got the Queens Ruby in chapter 4. I continued onto complete the game. Then I went on chapter select as I wanted to get all treasure. I played the first 3 chapters but when I got onto chapter 4, the option for the Queens Ruby in the pause menu was gone. So I left that chapter and tried another chapter and it still wasn't there. So I decided to go and play chapter 4 again and I got the tokens to get the Ruby again then once I got it I completed the chapter and…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Language version - The lost legacy

HiI live in the UK, but I am a foreign person. Today I bought the new Uncharted: The lost legacy and I am disappointed. I try to setup different language in the game which is Polish but this time I couldn't do that! Why? Because Polish language (dubbing, subtitles) is unavailable. I can setup Spanish, French even Suomie or Norsk more I can choose Cesky language too, but I can't choose a Polish one! WHY? Polish language was available in the previous game (mean U4, Drake collection) but not this time. I feel cheated by U!!! I am 100% sure…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for purchasing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We apologize for the language inconsistencies between The Lost Legacy and previous titles.

We have added text support for all European regional languages to all European versions of the game. If you download patch 1.03, you will be able to change the in game text and subtitles to any European language.

Unfortunately, the supported voice languages are determined by which country you purchased your game from. If you want to be sure your language is supported, you can purchase the game digitally, ensuring the country of your PSN account will align with the appropriately supported language.

If you purchase the disc version of the game, you can determine which version of the game supports which voice language by looking at the small serial number printed along the outside edge of the game disc.

If the number displays 07875, the game supports voice…

15. Please create Uncharted 5 (All Youtubers want it)

All Youtubers want to naughty dog create Uncharted 5

(All Youtubers want it)

(Please create Uncharted 5 !!!)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Classic mode isn't loading.

Classic mode isn't loading! It will say found a player and then just go back to searching. Very odd as I have never had this problem before. It's been going on for the past few hours. Help! Sticking with Deathmatch until I can load classic again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Optional conversation in Chapter 4 not working

I'm having trouble with the first optional conversation in Chapter 4. I missed it on my first playtrough, so I had to get all the tokens again to access the monkeys area.

The problem is that once I get to the pillar with the monkeys on it, I press triangle on the lens icon prompt but nothing happens, Chloe doesn't says anything so Nadine doesn't trigger the optional conversation.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy start screen frozen. After completing chapter 4 and taking the last photo of the monkeys and getting the last t

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy start screen frozen.

After completing chapter 4 and taking the last photo of the monkeys and getting the last three treasures together, on my way back to the Jeep Chloe started to walk very slowly after exiting the ruins. I got into the Jeep and it would only go in reverse. I tried restarting game at last check point many times and cleaning the disk but everytime I come back to the start screen its frozen and you cant do anything! At the start sceeen (story multiplayer survival mode ect no buttons work). You cant quit…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Progress Demands Sacrifice trophy won't unlock for me.

Every chapter says on Chapter Select says "Highest Challenge Level Completed: Crushing" yet the trophy still won't unlock for me.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Crushing trophy won't unlock

I beat the game on Crushing, watched all of the credits and my trophy never unlocked. I checked each chapter and found that Chapter 6 showed that the highest difficulty beat was Explorer. I replayed that chapter and the trophy still didn't unlock, yet now shows I beat it on Crushing. Do I need to replay the last chapter again? This is really frustrating. It shouldn't be this hard to unlock trophies!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Single Player  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base