We are currently investigating the following issues:
- Loading shaders takes longer than expected
- Performance and stability is degraded while shaders are loading in the background
- Older graphics drivers leads to instability and/or graphical problems
- Game may be unable to boot despite meeting the minimum system requirements
- A potential memory leak
- Mouse and camera jitter for some players, depending on hardware and display settings
- Corrupted-appearing/neon textures in game
- Crash on boot may occur if on NVIDIA Insider graphics driver (545.37)
- If experienced, players should roll back to the latest publicly available driver (536.67), which should solve this particular crash.
[The Quarantine Zone] Playable characters and NPCs could randomly appear wetFixed in Patch 1.02 [The Quarantine Zone] Tess NPC may T-pose and floatFixed in Patch 1.02
We at Naughty Dog and our partners at Iron Galaxy are closely watching player reports to support future improvements and patches. We are actively optimizing, working on game stability, and implementing additional fixes which will all be included in regularly released future updates.
If you encounter any of these problems, please contact supporto help us gather more data and insights.