- General stability & performance improvements
- Updated mouse control to use raw input data
- Removed frame rate dependency for mouse camera sensitivity
- Updated HDR option to be grayed out instead of hidden when HDR support is not detected or enabled via Windows
- Improvements to motion blur visibility
NOTE: Motion blur’s effectiveness decreases at higher frame rates.
NOTE: We are investigating a solution for users with older CPU’s that do not meet the necessary levels of AVX support. Stay tuned for more information.
NOTE: To confirm the patch was successfully installed, verify that your game version number is v1.1.20381.