A new hotfix for The Last of Us Part I is now live.
A note to players using NVIDIA 30-series graphics cards: please be sure to update to the GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 531.58.
- Directly from NVIDIA: “[The Last of Us Part 1] Game may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs .” To read more about this update, please read here.
The remaining updates for this hotfix include fixes for UI/UX, unintended character behavior (both playable and NPC), and more. It also features additions to diagnostic support.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Xbox controller stick inputs to erroneously read as zeros for brief periods of time
- Fixed an issue where the 'Reset to Default' function in the Graphics menu under Settings could make improper selections
- Fixed an issue where the HUD performance monitors could impact performance when enabled
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when using [ALT+ENTER] to toggle between Fullscreen and Windowed modes
- Fixed an issue where a memory crash could occur during the transition from the end of the game into the credits sequence
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while the game launched
- Added additional crash report logs to provide further insight for developers
We at Naughty Dog and our partners at Iron Galaxy are closely watching player reports to support future improvements and patches. We are actively optimizing, working on game stability, and implementing additional fixes which will all be included in regularly released future updates.
For other issues we are currently tracking or investigating, please refer to our Known Issues. If you encounter any of these problems, please contact support to help us gather more data and insights..