A patch for The Last of Us Part I is now live. This update addresses fixes for visuals and user experience.
Downloading this patch will trigger a full shader rebuild.
- Improved the blending of terrain and ground-based environmental effects like mud, debris and more throughout the game.
- Corrected several in-game, menu, and text-to-speech translation errors
- Fixed an issue that caused the adaptive trigger resistance of the DualSense™ wireless controller to stop functioning if the Triangle button was also held while aiming down sights
- [The Outskirts] Fixed an issue causing the spotlight speed to increase when playing at high framerates
- [Bus Depot] Fixed a camera shake issue that could occur when traversing across the bus
Left Behind Standalone
- [Mallrats] Fixed a physics issue with a mannequin head that could block player progression when running the game at high framerates
We at Naughty Dog and our partners at Iron Galaxy are closely watching player reports to support future improvements.